Did the install yesterday. Really like the feel. Although I actually prefer the look and feel of the stock knob over the silver obx. Brrr. too cold on a winter morning! I'm surprised the stock knob seems to be a different thread size. I thought they'd be the same.

Thanks to 68general98contour for the how-to. It made things go much quicker. One thing I did find is that my car had only two of the torx fasteners instead of 4. I'm off to the dealer next week to get the two missing bolts.

One question to those who have installed their shifters... Do you find the reverse lockout a little snug? The spring doesn't seem to have enough "ummph" to push it back into place. The o rings make it really tight. Suggestions? I'm sure it will eventually "work" in.

All I need now is the "gate" sticker to finish it off. It looks crappy without it.

Cheers

'99 Silver Frost SVT #2602/2760 K&N, Eibachs, 17's, DMD, OBX Shifter (my bad), A6 Sidemarkers, CTA Intake/Pipe Some days you're the bug. Other days you're the windshield