sorry bout the wait on a reply. As of right now,the total count for the GB is 9 or 10, depending on whether or not i get 2.... The shipping is not included in the 140.00 price, and the guy said that i could get a quote when i get the final number. What i will probubly do is get a GB code, and then have each of you contact him to make the purchase, that would probubly be the best way so that everyone gets their parts. One thing that we need to make sure of is that everyone who says their in pays.. so that we can maybe go back to these people in the future, he seemed pretty eager to sell a lot of stuff. So, i will give this one more push, till monday, so that hopefully we can get the 15 that i quoted him for, if not, we might have to pay a little bit more since we are purchasing a smaller amount.

If anyone has any more questions, please PM me, and i will try to answer them. Other than that, thank for your participation!!!

Markussvt

98 SVT #4636/6535 T-Red/midblu http://www.pbase.com/markussigpi/galleries FOR SALE: My Car.....