Originally posted by ZetecRacing:
Originally posted by hetfield:
German: stubborn, drunk or sober (but they make damn fine cars)
Irish: drink and fight
Scottish: drink and f**k
Russian: stubborn, drunk or sober (but they make damn fine vodka)

Wow, what a combination. I managed to avoid the Russian and Scottish blood myself, but my stepfather is part Russian, so I still know how it is

I think it might be my English blood conflicting with my Irish blood that causes my hangovers.

BTW, I'm going to hell for this post.

going to hell for what
looks like you nailed all four on the head
BTW do I need to try and drink more to get a hangover??? I don't think so I think more would kill me... what I drink now says I should be dead from alcohol poisoning.

you're a lucky man. But you could still drink yourself to death, so you're actually unlucky too!!!
I've got Austrian blood in me, my problem is as long as the beer is cold I'll drink anything. Everything tastes the same to me, in less it's a really bitter beer. Anyone ever try Bittburger, wow bitter.
And the next morning yikes I was crapping like mad, and the gas would stink up the whole house.
But, I didn't have a hangover...

OHHHH, by the way Germans make nice cars. But, they make terribls engineers. All I work on is German presses at work and they are a nightmare!
Stupid little gay engineers, augh somedays I'd like to find the guy who designed the press and kick him square in the nuts!

06 GMC Sierra 2500HD Dmax/ally 06 Pontiac G6 GT 05 CRF250R FOR SALE 06 KX65 with riding gear $2700 obo