Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10
M
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
M
hey niceboi... how bout that follow up... i said i was interested, and then nothing...... hahahahaha... could you send me a money request???? and how bout the shifter??????

98 SVT #4636/6535 T-Red/midblu http://www.pbase.com/markussigpi/galleries FOR SALE: My Car.....
O
onosway Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
O
I'm sorry to say but this buy is now closed

Jeff, if something comes up I will let you know - shoot me an email (below). I'll let you know as soon as possible... hopefully I can squeeze one more.

MY NEW HOBBY...RUINING CHRIS CROFTS LIFE...
O
onosway Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
O
Just to let you all know my estimated time of delivery is 2-3 weeks. All payments are in! Thank you everybody!

T
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
Thank you Nyceboi!!!

06 GMC Sierra 2500HD Dmax/ally 06 Pontiac G6 GT 05 CRF250R FOR SALE 06 KX65 with riding gear $2700 obo
D
D
dude, how do u order?? i think something iffy is going on !where do i send the money?? you never answer the question!! i want 2 of them !! i want one for the rear and one of the lightings big svt like u had in the picture for the front!!!

K
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
K
there is another thread going for payment man.

Black 98.5 SVT "Kellie" First rule of italian driving: What is behind you, DOESN'T matter
O
onosway Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
O
Originally posted by DA007:
dude, how do u order?? i think something iffy is going on !where do i send the money?? you never answer the question!! i want 2 of them !! i want one for the rear and one of the lightings big svt like u had in the picture for the front!!!

What's the deal? Since you're a newby I'll set you a link -

You brought up GB3, you know how old this post is? "Dude" that is so December 2002! Since you know how to use search i'm sure you can find the current one but here's the link - There's no reason to get your panties in a bunch just pay attention next time.

..:: * nyceboi emblem GB4 * ::.. PAY ME NOW

I am not selling the Lightning size emblem in this Group buy and probably won't make a production piece till later this summer- I am caught up in a much bigger project for the Contour (read: body kits).

Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard