Page 6 of 10 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
O
onosway Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
O
Guys:

I've been getting a lot of questions about what I'm doing for the front. If you notice on the GB post about the body kit you will see that I have a SVT Lightning badge on the front of my car. I think in the mean time I'm going to get a GB price on those emblems for you all.

I can't really sell SVT emblems I make. Well...I could sell the S, V and T seperatley to avoid legal action and obviously I can make a contour badge. If there is interest for the Lightning emblem I will go ahead and purchase them and sell them you everyone @ cost +shipping.

The Lightning emblem is like 2" x 3" and looks good on the stock front grill.

MY NEW HOBBY...RUINING CHRIS CROFTS LIFE...
H
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
H
i didn't notice the emblem on there and now the pic was deleted. your using an svt lightning emblem? why is that different than the svt contour emblem? i think i'm missing something. anyway, i got your pm and will let u know if i decide to do what we discussed (if u remember, i know your busy and sulking at not having your car in your driveway).

Hugo AIM:omegazodiac 95 gl & 99 contour svt #1750/2760 my profile pics stuff for sale
O
onosway Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
O
on the front - The SVT Lighting emblem is a lot LARGER. The emblem mod I sell covers the entire black oval but is not oversized like the Lightning emblem. I tried both and I prefer this one but it does look kinda cheap IMO where as the smaller one is more subtile. But it was different and I like different so I went for it. I will look for the best price on these if there is enough interest. After the body kit is finished i'm going back to the small SVT emblem offset to the passenger side.

I'm up to 10 potential buyers! 5 more and we're rolling!

K
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
K
what is up on the other emblem that I ordered?

Black 98.5 SVT "Kellie" First rule of italian driving: What is behind you, DOESN'T matter
O
onosway Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
O
Those are the ones that I have 10 up on and just need 5 more to make 15 to start. It's only Jan 7 and I was originaly closing the GB Jan 31. Seems like I'll close it earlier at this rate. Would you like me to resend the Invoice Kevin?

K
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
K
Just checking up on them... It really doesn't matter.. my Credit card was stolen and I have to wait a little while to get a new one.. so it really isn't a big deal...

Black 98.5 SVT "Kellie" First rule of italian driving: What is behind you, DOESN'T matter
O
onosway Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
O
Here's the break down:

2 CONFIRMED PAID - PAYPAL
6 PENDING PAYMENT - PAYPAL
1 CONFIRMED - MONEY ORDER
1 WAITING - MONEY ORDER

5 more needed to start this thing.

J
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
J
I'm definetly in for the one on the trunk. Although I won't be able to paypal the money for another week or so. Hopefully you can wait. I think for the front I'll just throw the other svt emblem up there. For some reason I don't like the lightning emblem. (No offense)

2000 Silver Frost CSVT Springs and wheels More in the near future
O
onosway Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
O
No I agree, I don't like it either any more - I think it looks cheap and overstated (I'm going with the smaller svt emblem and offsetting it)

I might just move it to the bottom grill. But my mod on the front looks good to (it covers the black oval perfectly as some members have done)

O
onosway Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
O
JaySVT shoot me an email so I can send you a invoice - SVT@nyceboicreations.com

Page 6 of 10 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard