I am in (if there is any "in" to be in). I will mail my form tomorrow morning, 27 Jan. I am paying with credit card. There are only a few days to send in your form, so anyone waiting until the last minute wellâ?¦.This is it!

From previous posts it is clear that the worst that could happen is that MSDS will cancel the group-buy (GB) due to lack of participation. In that case, the hard-core guys that really want these headers will have to make their own individual arrangements (I will simply call ShoShop since I donâ??t need the Y-pipe or MIL eliminators)

Thinkmoto, why on earth would you make a separate full price MSDS header purchase so close to the GB submittal date (and post the fact here)!? IMHO this seems rude to nyceboi and our group in general and is clearly a blatant attempt to undermine the GB. The fact that you actually posted this in the group-buy thread really makes it worse. I could be wrong, but I think all youâ??ve done is somewhat reduce the chance for others that this GB will work.

Hey, from everything Iâ??ve read, for non-supercharged cars these headers and Y-pipe really do make a noticeable difference across the entire power band. Ignoring cost, they are probably the single most effective mod you can make as they will enhance every other improvement. Duratecs really love an unrestricted exhaust. I hope to post pics of my new group buy discounted headers in a month or so!

nyceboi, Even if this doesnâ??t go through, I want to thank you for setting it up.

Just to mention it, if anyone is interested in a really high quality cat-back system, check out the Bosal GB that also expires Jan 31 ($500 shipped to your door). I bought one of these under that GB and received it Friday, two days ago. REALLY impressive looking system (all polished stainless steel) and from other peoples posts it sounds great and makes noticeable power. I canâ??t wait to bolt-on all my new exhaust pieces and take a test drive!

99 Tropic Green SVT, Tan Leather, 20K miles, "Nice Twin" (factory stock). 99 Tropic Green SVT, Tan Leather, 28K miles, "Evil Twin" (Turbo AER 3L and more in progress) 96 Red LX, Opal Grey Leather 2.5L, ATX, 22K miles