Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
B
Learned patience the hard way
B
You can possibly reuse your chip, but it will have to be reburned for sure.

Owner of 00 #1611 Silver (Totalled) 98.5 T-Red SVT #6180 Buckshot77@msn.com Misc 3L parts for sale
B
B
BTW, there is now a supercharged 3 liter roush cougar that is returnless up and running around (oh ya, I'm driving it today too!)

Owner of 00 #1611 Silver (Totalled) 98.5 T-Red SVT #6180 Buckshot77@msn.com Misc 3L parts for sale
L
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
L
Rick, Why is it you get to have all the fun? Hmm...I need to get my ass in gear.

Lee Cox No Contours to speak of...
B
Redneck Troll
Redneck Troll
B
He's not having all of the fun. I've got the car now. hehehehehehehheeeeee wwwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

http://www.bnmotorsports.com "And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my CEG brothers. And you will know I am the Moderator when I lay my vengeance upon you."
K
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
K
Originally posted by bnoon:
He's not having all of the fun. I've got the car now. hehehehehehehheeeeee wwwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

oh oh me next

I offer PnP Heads for all durtec's details at PnPheads.com or jesse@pnpheads.com for details.
Q
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
Q
IS THERE AYTHING ELSE OTHER THAN THE BIGGER INJECTORS AND THE CHIP NEEDED TO MAKE A VORTECH WORK ON A RETURNLESS SYSTEM.

2000 t-red SVT ****too quick for civics**** i have a few tricks up my sleeve
B
Redneck Troll
Redneck Troll
B
Possibly a fuel pump. Watch you fuel line pressure to be sure. Also, not just any chip will work. You must get a custom dyno tune...

http://www.bnmotorsports.com "And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my CEG brothers. And you will know I am the Moderator when I lay my vengeance upon you."
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard