Ok....Here is an update of what I have. From the CEGers I have 3 deposits. One from Ryno368. One from Johnny Hennessy. One from JonMason. The other 4 are from people I have just met while going to shows and driving around towns. What happened to all those true CEGers that said "Let's get this thing....I'm in"? Again, like I said before out of 15 people on this site only 3 are dedicated to doing something for us contour people. I know there is a couple of you that said in a month or so you will have the money and that is understandable, but at least we could have 10 already paid so we can get this project started. I am not trying to offend anyone I am just sooooooooooo frustrated. I can go out and buy any kit that I thought would look good to me and have it molded and put on my car, but instead I am trying not to be selfish and let 10-15 more people in on this. The reason I say that number is I only am going to have that many kits made. I don't want a bunch of people with our custom kits. So lets go people and do something for your cars instead of just saying "I wish my car looked like that or I wish I had that". Now here's your chance. ........................MIKE D