Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 34 of 38 1 2 32 33 34 35 36 37 38
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
I appreciate it guys. Not only now do we have these carbon fiber hoods being made, but we have a chance now to have body kits for our cars. Seee I have alot of contacts of people who can do a lot for our cars. The problem is if I keep asking them to do this and do that. They just like me are getting tired. I am working on a cold air intake for contours, I am working on custom headers for our cars and I am even looking at getting some clear corners for the rear for our cars. I have a lot of contacts to do this, but I don't see the reason to even try to make this happen because it just makes me look like a FOOL in front of my friends. I appreciate those people out there that are trying to help people like me who just want our cars to look GREAT.

T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
I agree with you.....i want stuff for our cars too. My point was that some people can't wait months for a body kit to get finished because money comes and goes.....Don't get me wrong, i am not thrashing or bashing(however you referred to it as) I am just saying what i think other people are thinking. I think that a lot of people are excited about this body kit but many are thinking to themselves "this is taking a while....and no word of progress yet from anyone "

B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
I alos think if there was a living prototype that you could get picture of would speed this up considreably. Ive notcied the other kits buy's have prtotypes to show.

95 Tour ATX Zetec EGR Block OFF Polished TB Polishe Vavle cover Energy suspension Greaseable sway bar bushings Front and rear Red interior lights 1/2 done Home made short ram intake Custom Grills Watch this space grow
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
The photoshop pictures of the kit on the cars is what it is going to look like. I can't get any more specific than that.

I
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
I
Originally posted by blury:
I alos think if there was a living prototype that you could get picture of would speed this up considreably. Ive notcied the other kits buy's have prtotypes to show.

they aren't prototypes they're nearly finished products...and just like this group buy there were no "real" pictures until the kit neared completion.

also the other group buys were never started til deposits were made...and even after that they've taken over a year to complete their product

things take time but they cannot even be started if he doesn't get the amount of people he needs. this group buy is no different from any other...

with that said...I've already stated my status on this GB.

IonNinja 2005 Saturn ION-2 Sedan 1996 Ford Contour GL - Collecting dust...Zetec project anyone?
J
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
J
Originally posted by ZetecNinja:
Originally posted by blury:

they aren't prototypes they're nearly finished products...and just like this group buy there were no "real" pictures until the kit neared completion.

also the other group buys were never started til deposits were made...and even after that they've taken over a year to complete their product

things take time but they cannot even be started if he doesn't get the amount of people he needs. this group buy is no different from any other...

with that said...I've already stated my status on this GB.

couldn't have said it better my self

Built April 18th 1998 #5770 of 6535 Reborn: July 11, 2004 3L and gone again 12/13/2005 new ride: 98 Silver frost SVT with all my old goodies!!!!
J
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
J

CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
Still need to know who has sent there deposits or who plans to. Thank you

J
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
J
so anything new? how amny more deposits do we need?

Built April 18th 1998 #5770 of 6535 Reborn: July 11, 2004 3L and gone again 12/13/2005 new ride: 98 Silver frost SVT with all my old goodies!!!!
A
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
A
wow by the time I get a job, i might still be able to jump in. lol, but for now I am looking for a 95 se mtx so I can get rid of my atx.

95 SES Sold 99 SE Sport Sold 99 SVT T-Red Tan Interior. K&N, Magnecors, 19' Theorys, And some audio stuff.
Page 34 of 38 1 2 32 33 34 35 36 37 38

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard