Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 33 of 38 1 2 31 32 33 34 35 37 38
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
SO WHAT HAPPENED GUYS?????? YOU ALL SAY YA LET'S DO THIS AND THEN WHAT??????? NOBODY WANTS TO PAY UP? I MEAN I GOT LIKE 4 DEPOSITS OUT OF THE WHAT 15 PEOPLE THAT SAID "LETS DO THIS". THIS IS WHY THERE IS HARDLY ANYTHING FOR OUR CARS. NOBODY WANTS TO STEP UP AND TAKE A CHANCE. SO TO YOU PEOPLE WHO CAN'T STEP UP AND TAKE A CHANCE I SAY THANKS FOR NOTHING. YOU GET ALL OUR HOPES UP AND THEN BAHM SLAM THEM DOWN.

Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
I can understand your frustration I suppose...but typing in all caps isn't a great way to express it, nor is the lack of commas.

J
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
J
I plan on sending my deposit soon but I dont know if there is a point in doin it since we only have 4 people.

I
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
I
your best bet is to individually e-mail everyone that you have on your list and see whats up

instead of waiting for them to come to you...go to them.

IonNinja 2005 Saturn ION-2 Sedan 1996 Ford Contour GL - Collecting dust...Zetec project anyone?
B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
I told you my problem right now. I WILL SEND THE DEPOSIT but like i said $1,200.00 for new tranny kinda of killed my cash flow for a couple of weeks.Ill put it to you this way i will sell this damn car if cant get this kit. Thats how much i want it.

95 Tour ATX Zetec EGR Block OFF Polished TB Polishe Vavle cover Energy suspension Greaseable sway bar bushings Front and rear Red interior lights 1/2 done Home made short ram intake Custom Grills Watch this space grow
J
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
J
Originally posted by jon_mason14:
I plan on sending my deposit soon but I dont know if there is a point in doin it since we only have 4 people.

Actually that would be 5 people, I got a wrong address, and finally got it resent out to him
Johnny
P.S.
Come on people lets try to keep this thing alive.

Built April 18th 1998 #5770 of 6535 Reborn: July 11, 2004 3L and gone again 12/13/2005 new ride: 98 Silver frost SVT with all my old goodies!!!!
T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
I think the reason most people are backing out is because of the lack of progress shown by the person who started this group buy.....don't get pissy at the people who are carefull with their money. Thats why i got out of this group buy...because its unorganized. Heck, micah is already making his bumpers......he has even given a date to which the last bumpers will be shipped. And its not even a month a way. Yeah, he already has the mold made but still, he answers everyones questions everyday and has actually given due dates and deadlines so that people know when they have to have thier money in. As opposed to "hey turn in your money to me and when i get ten payments i will start the group buy"....thats retarded and unsafe at the same time.

CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
I could never tell you a for sure date on when these would be finished because I would need a for sure date on when they would start first. I could not even go to the guys and start the kits until I had the 10 deposits in my hand. Sometimes its easier for someone like you to just back out of something or try to trash something going on just because you dont have the FUNDS to have it yourself. TRY TAKING A CHANCE AND THINGS WILL START TO BE MADE FOR OUR CARS.......stop complaining and STEP UP AND TAKE A CHANCE.

B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
I agree with you both to an extent. There are hunders of these cars I see more than i can count every day around here. Im also seeing alot more with mods. I think these cars could take off, but the only pepole pushing for products are the pepole here. The pepole here seem to have lack luster view on modding there cars. If these were hondas, there would already be focus zetec conversions and any mazda motor that might work done. I dont think the average tour owner is really all that into it. It just seems like that although they like there cars they want somthing else. Maybe somthing easier to mod. Thats not were i come from so im like HELL YEAH at everything new i see. just my 2 cents.

95 Tour ATX Zetec EGR Block OFF Polished TB Polishe Vavle cover Energy suspension Greaseable sway bar bushings Front and rear Red interior lights 1/2 done Home made short ram intake Custom Grills Watch this space grow
J
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
J
I agree

Built April 18th 1998 #5770 of 6535 Reborn: July 11, 2004 3L and gone again 12/13/2005 new ride: 98 Silver frost SVT with all my old goodies!!!!
Page 33 of 38 1 2 31 32 33 34 35 37 38

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard