CEG\'er
CEG\'er
P
im out to going to micah group buy

J
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
J
Sounds like this is dying.... I emailed u sweetride havent had a response yet. We doin this or what?

CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
I am sorry guys. I only read my emails once a day. That is usually around 9PM California time. This is when I get home from work. I think the reason you could not email me was the period at the end of my email address. It was supposed to be m_denen@hotmail.com . I need to know now what are the main concerns on this g/b? I am not collecting any money until I know I have the 10 for sure people ready to do this. There is no point sending me money that you have and then waiting for other people to pay. Waiting weeks for some one else to get there money straight. Once I have these 10 truely ready people I will start to take deposits. I cannot go any further without the number of people needed. I want this to happen as much as you do.....

A
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
A
which body kit are you going to end up going with i like a few of them and i will be in but not on some of those and find out about shipping to me i am in the military serving in the land of the great beer and the autobahn

bruce
96 contour gl

1996 Ford Contour GL MTX
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
This is the body kit we are trying to get made. http://www.contour.org/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=groupbuy&Number=109477&page=1&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=7&fpart=29&vc=1 This is what I found on shipping:
How Is My Order Shipped?
Orders are shipped using a variety of methods. Most lightweight orders like spoilers are shipped via USPS Priority Mail. Heavier and large items that cannot be shipped by these methods, such as BodyKits and Carbon Fiber Hoods, are shipped via freight ground (truck). We use various freight companies, determined by your location.

How Much Will It Cost?
The cost of shipping depends on your location and if the address is a business or residential location. For accurate quotes, we will need your postal/zip code. Residential locations are slightly higher than if we send it to a local business like your work, or a local bodyshop. We recommend shipping to a business address.

Within the Continental U.S. you can see the table below for an estimated schedule of shipping costs. Product Freight

*In CA Freight, please contact us.
*For Pick up, please call us in Advance
*MAIL ORDER ONLY, NO SHOWROOM

Outside CA
Complete Bodykits including Shipping and Handling
$135.00 EAST COAST to a Business
$165.00 EAST COAST to a Residential
$150.00 WEST COAST to a Business
$180.00 WEST COAST to a Residential

Please email us for shipping rates to Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, and Puerto Rico.

*All of our shipping rates include the large custom boxes required for shipping large items such as body kits and carbon fiber hoods.

When Will I Receive It?
Order are generally processed in 3-5 business days. Once your order is processed and shipped, it will take 7-14 business days to arrive. For larger orders, having the item shipped to a business address, such as a body shop, may help to speed up delivery.

International Orders
Canadian orders are accepted, however all other international orders are accepted on a limited basis. All international payments must be made in U.S. Dollars and it is the Buyer's responsibility to pay for any/all import tax duties.

Because of the high costs of shipping are no returns/refunds for International orders.

J
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
J
1sweetride check your PM's

Built April 18th 1998 #5770 of 6535 Reborn: July 11, 2004 3L and gone again 12/13/2005 new ride: 98 Silver frost SVT with all my old goodies!!!!
J
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
J
Let's go people!! Im ready to get this thing goin.

CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
I have had 5 people contact me on my email. They are already sending there deposits. I saw previously that we had 14 people ready. Now that I need the deposits I only have five. Can this be correct? Where are those other 10 people? Please let me know. We are ready to do this who else is?

M
CEG'er
CEG'er
M
Will this kit be mass produced or will the kit always be around for purchas. Im not sure if i can get the whole deposit right this second

Matt

'97 Pumice Zetec Sport- 'At least its not a geo!'
D
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
D
if somebody wants to post them
i will send some of my mondy with a body kit
(just wondering)
cheers
steve

www.m-p-g.co.uk was steventrace