This is the body kit we are trying to get made. http://www.contour.org/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=groupbuy&Number=109477&page=1&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=7&fpart=29&vc=1 This is what I found on shipping:
How Is My Order Shipped?
Orders are shipped using a variety of methods. Most lightweight orders like spoilers are shipped via USPS Priority Mail. Heavier and large items that cannot be shipped by these methods, such as BodyKits and Carbon Fiber Hoods, are shipped via freight ground (truck). We use various freight companies, determined by your location.

How Much Will It Cost?
The cost of shipping depends on your location and if the address is a business or residential location. For accurate quotes, we will need your postal/zip code. Residential locations are slightly higher than if we send it to a local business like your work, or a local bodyshop. We recommend shipping to a business address.

Within the Continental U.S. you can see the table below for an estimated schedule of shipping costs. Product Freight

*In CA Freight, please contact us.
*For Pick up, please call us in Advance
*MAIL ORDER ONLY, NO SHOWROOM

Outside CA
Complete Bodykits including Shipping and Handling
$135.00 EAST COAST to a Business
$165.00 EAST COAST to a Residential
$150.00 WEST COAST to a Business
$180.00 WEST COAST to a Residential

Please email us for shipping rates to Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, and Puerto Rico.

*All of our shipping rates include the large custom boxes required for shipping large items such as body kits and carbon fiber hoods.

When Will I Receive It?
Order are generally processed in 3-5 business days. Once your order is processed and shipped, it will take 7-14 business days to arrive. For larger orders, having the item shipped to a business address, such as a body shop, may help to speed up delivery.

International Orders
Canadian orders are accepted, however all other international orders are accepted on a limited basis. All international payments must be made in U.S. Dollars and it is the Buyer's responsibility to pay for any/all import tax duties.

Because of the high costs of shipping are no returns/refunds for International orders.