Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 27 of 38 1 2 25 26 27 28 29 37 38
I
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
I
you could count me as a maybe.

im definitely getting some type of kit but right now the hella kit is looking really promising to me right now.

i know it probably wouldn't be possible but for me to make a final decision I'd have to see a near finished product...cuz i don't wanna get in and then end up not liking it

IonNinja 2005 Saturn ION-2 Sedan 1996 Ford Contour GL - Collecting dust...Zetec project anyone?
M
CEG'er
CEG'er
M
Still more questions: Do the fog lights come with the kit? or do you have to buy them sperately?

So out of the 6 Defently which style kit do they want more? Maybe if we can get some definte plans in action more people will want to get in on it, i know i have the money and im just waiting to see pricing and kit and im down, im 80% sure im in depending on finally price and kit.

So can we narrow it down? The wife is letting me get in on this because we have to keep the car, but money doesnt come easy with a baby and other expenses, so if i can get exacts on this, the better off i am....

Kit?
Price?
Shipping?
Estimated finish date?

Thanks again.
Matt

'97 Pumice Zetec Sport- 'At least its not a geo!'
C
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
C
hey 1sweetride, thanks for the PM reply. So, it's going to be the black mondeo kit? 4 pieces all around? What would the sizing for the auxilary lights be? I guess 2 pairs of lights to add on top of the kit then.

1995 Contour SE Duratec V6 Automatic, Moonlight Blue / Opal Grey, Leather
P
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
P
i email u but im puttin' this here i'm down can u put a list of the people who is down so we can know how many r in this thanx

J
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
J
I emailed, would also like to know how close we are from getting this together

Built April 18th 1998 #5770 of 6535 Reborn: July 11, 2004 3L and gone again 12/13/2005 new ride: 98 Silver frost SVT with all my old goodies!!!!
T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
Hey, just me checking up on everything.I am trying to keep this thread toward the front of the list so people don't forget about it. Throw us a bone 1sweetride, don't want to be rude but if this kit isn't made then i am getting a 1998 Acura integra GSR instead..the fate of my contour is in your hands....Its either body kit, or GSR

CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
Alright guys I think we have enough to get this thing going. If I am correct this is the list I have in no specific order:
1.Pnice
2.DemonicTour
3.Ryno368
4.JonMason14
5.Tourman113
6.JohnnyHennesey
7.Blury
8.Gsto
9.Highline9
10.DamattMobile
11.DansSVT02
12.StealthWyvern (POSSIBLE)
13.Contourox (POSSIBLE)
14.Touring (POSSIBLE)
15.ZetecNinja (POSSIBLE)
16.ME 1SWEETRIDE
If I missed your name or your status has changed please let me know. For all you who are obsolutely ready email me at m_denen@hotmail.com. I will give you further directions after that. Also if the majority of us do not like all the lights on the kit I can have it made with no lights or just one. Let me know

P
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
P
lets start this up u have more then 10 i want just your normal to two fog lights if not i take it how it comes i just just want a freakin' kit already

CEG\'er
CEG\'er
I can get the saleen kit (a copy) for cheap, I'm in the process of making the full body kit loking like the saleen 1999, any interest?
I'm in canada, so for the us people it will be verry cheap!

Anyway, let me know if anyone is interested, It is serious, no strange web site like you guys going, check if they REALLY made kit before sending money to those guys...

I'm pretty sure You will need to run offset mags to buy this kit cause it goes over the wing, but I will have to try it before.

I will make a full body kit for any interested, BUT I just want to make shure the one I will choose will be eazy to sell for almost everyone...
I like the Modeo kit also, give me your impressions!

Vince.

T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
Ummmm, please try and get your group buy going with your own thread...1sweetride is trying to get his together here. more than one body kit for the pre-98 is great but you shouldn't try and butt in on anyone elses group buy.

Page 27 of 38 1 2 25 26 27 28 29 37 38

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard