Hard-core CEG'er
M

Todras' ride w/mondeo bumper.

Oo (xxx)oO o xxxxxxxx o
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S

97 Mystquie GS - I4 ATX died at 168K 94 Pontiac Crap AM SE - 2.3L I4 5spd 2002 Mazda Protege5 - 2.0L ATX
I
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
I
Originally posted by 1sweetride:
What are you talking about? The last update to get this thing going again was a week ago.

a week?

ok well what is the final decision on the kit?
when is work gonna be started on it?
what will the deposit/price be?

things like this have not been answered yet...that is what I'm waiting for and its definitely been more than a week waiting for that

IonNinja 2005 Saturn ION-2 Sedan 1996 Ford Contour GL - Collecting dust...Zetec project anyone?
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
well if it is taking too long for you then you dont need to buy it. if you think you can move faster go ahead and get something together until then step off. any more b**ching you would like to do?

Oo (xxx)oO o xxxxxxxx o
I
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
I
yes while I'm at it...I was talking to the group buy organizer and thats not you, so shut up please...thanks

mmmk anyway...i have been watchin this group buy since day one and if there still isn't a body kit decided on yet then I don't see how this is going to happen...some decisions are going to have to be made and details are going to have to be provided before you can move further...I just wanna see something get done sometime soon...

IonNinja 2005 Saturn ION-2 Sedan 1996 Ford Contour GL - Collecting dust...Zetec project anyone?
T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
I will be happy to be the volunteer who gets to decide what kit will be produced.....I have good taste (so i am told) Come on guys...lets agree on the Mondeo kit...Its a very very good looking kit and its different than any thing out there...Its not ricey by any means and it flows so well with the tour...Everyone is complaining about how long this is taking, well now its time to do something about it...The faster we all agree the faster the kit will be made...and in turn the faster we will be able to have friggin pimp ass rides that no one has ever seen........LETS DO IT GUYS Time to make a place for us pre-98's!!!!!

M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
it will be hard to do as long as we have dumbasses like zetecninja crying like a b*tch about how long things take, even though he cant afford to be part of it anyway. he spent his life savings on a muffler.

Oo (xxx)oO o xxxxxxxx o
I
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
I
i-d-i-o-t
I can definitely be apart of this group buy if it ever happens
you photoshop a couple pics and all of a sudden you're hot [censored]...please

nobody in here is crying, somebody in here is pretty damn annoying though (that would be you)...

what I'm trying to do is let this guy know that if u leave options open to everyone nothing is gonna be decided on because everyone has different tastes...u've gotta decide something on your own and then go for it (if they like it cool, if they don't then they don't)...this is calling helping mikeyboy not crying...try it.

J
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
J
I say we stop the arguing, and start making the Mondeo kit, I have been thinking about this kit for almost a year but didn't have the means to get it all together, no we have the chance so lets move on it!
Johnny

Built April 18th 1998 #5770 of 6535 Reborn: July 11, 2004 3L and gone again 12/13/2005 new ride: 98 Silver frost SVT with all my old goodies!!!!
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
Come on guys lets not argue. The reason this g/b has not happened yet is because I need at least 10 people to agree on a kit. I can't go out there and get a kit done that I like and nobody else does. I mean I can, but I am trying to include more people. I want there to be people everywhere going wow look at that car for all of you not just me. I can go spend a couple of thousand $$$$ on a kit, but what does that do for you? NOTHING!!!! I just want us to come up with a kit that we all agree on and then I can get the specifics. Thank you to all those supporting me.....Talk to you later

Page 19 of 38 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 37 38

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard