Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 15 of 38 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 37 38
I
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
I
just wanted to see some early protoypes maybe?? im kinda curious as to how its gonna come out and since the other body kit thread isn't providing pictures yet hopefully you will

IonNinja 2005 Saturn ION-2 Sedan 1996 Ford Contour GL - Collecting dust...Zetec project anyone?
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
The body kit is going to look excactly like the photoshop pics. Only difference is when it is done it will not be painted the color of the car. If you guys like waht this kit looks like let me know. It is the one on the 3 or 4th page with the skyline kit. Thank you

I
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
I
is yours almost done? i wanna see what it looks like on your Contour

the only pics I saw were the ones from the site

IonNinja 2005 Saturn ION-2 Sedan 1996 Ford Contour GL - Collecting dust...Zetec project anyone?
J
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
J
What pics of skyline kit where? Page 3 and 4? How do you measure pages? I see no photoshop pics labeled "skyline" in this post. I am interested and I have the money (am considering new SVT parts) but I have seen MUCH hype and frustration with past CEG body kit group buys. 1sweetride on 18 Feb you posted that you would show actual pictures of this kit. It??s time.

I applaud the efforts of any vendor who makes parts for our cars. With respect to body kits, appearance is EVERYTHING and it is not unreasonable to request or even demand pictures before agreeing to purchase.

How about someone involved with this kit starting a webpage (a trivial thing to do nowadays) and posting pictures during the entire design and fabrication effort. Just keep a cheap digital camera around the shop. You would have literally thousands of hits from CEG alone. Enthusiasts would get to know the kit and the people making it. They would have a quasi-emotional investment in the product (having watched it being ??born? in a sense) and would be eager to purchase one. The word-of-mouth-advertising would be incredible. This would richly pay-off for you in terms of marketing and sales and would stop these endless, useless ??When are we going to see pictures?? posts.

This is the wired age man! Use this inexpensive tactic to en-power your product!

99 Tropic Green SVT, Tan Leather, 20K miles, "Nice Twin" (factory stock). 99 Tropic Green SVT, Tan Leather, 28K miles, "Evil Twin" (Turbo AER 3L and more in progress) 96 Red LX, Opal Grey Leather 2.5L, ATX, 22K miles
I
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
I
news?

CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
Well it seems the original people who started on this project are now giving up. They want me to give them another $1000. I have since talked to some new guys and we have a for sure thing with them. If I can get at least 10 really, really interested people who really, really , really want a custom body kit I can have one made. With this company the cost is just a little higher, but it is a guaranteed thing. The new cost is going to be $750 for each kit. This will include all bumbers and sides of the car. If I do not get the 10 needed I can start one for myself that is going to cost me about $1500. I am willing to do this, but I need to know exactly waht kind of kit you guys like. I myself like the Supra kit or the Skyline kit that is in my previous pages somewhere of this g.b. Please guys and girls let me know waht you like.....I need your HELP. We already have the c/f hoods being made now lets get these body kits.

I
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
I
I thought the other guys were your friends???

and that your kit was supposed to be done already...what happened? its been 3-4 weeks already...i'd have to see a finished product before I could ever get in on this...

the thing I could say is decide on a kit yourself then offer it to the people...if you just leave the door open to anything nobody is ever going to decide on just one

J
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
J
I don't know about yall but I like the Saleen body kit. That would be cool to make a body kit something like that.

J
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
J
I would agree, I think that it looks nice

Built April 18th 1998 #5770 of 6535 Reborn: July 11, 2004 3L and gone again 12/13/2005 new ride: 98 Silver frost SVT with all my old goodies!!!!
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
Which saleen body kit???????????????

Page 15 of 38 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 37 38

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard