Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 12 of 38 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 37 38
J
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
J
This would be a good time for me to get in this group buy when it happens because some dumb a$$ back up into my ride and damged the front driver's side bumper and fender last night.

'04 SER Spec V Moltec Silver stock no longer own 97' T-red GL Sport Zetec 2.0 I4 16v DOHC MTX http://fast4doors.com/
I
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
I
I don't think this one is gonna happen at all or anytime soon...this is the pre98 body kit group buy you need to get in on... link

IonNinja 2005 Saturn ION-2 Sedan 1996 Ford Contour GL - Collecting dust...Zetec project anyone?
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
I CAN START THIS GROUP BUY AT ANY TIME. yOU SEE THESE ARE MY FRIENDS WHO WANT TO HELP US OUT WITH THE KIT. ALL I NEED IS 10 DEDICATED PEOPLE AND THEY WILL START THEM. I CAN HAVE THEM DONE IN LESS THAN A MONTH. SO COME ON GUYS IF YOU READY NOW LET ME KNOW. I ESP. LIKE THAT MONDEO/CONTOUR KIT. I CAN GET IT DONE JUST GIVE ME A CHANCE. THANK YOU

G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G
i gotta say that eclipse front looks so good on that p.s...im gonna have to track down the pre98 svt pics to talk me down

99 expedition eddie bauer, 5.4 v8, k&n drop-in, 3" magnaflow catback and gas mileage that makes the contour look like a hybrid
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
supra contour........

Oo (xxx)oO o xxxxxxxx o
J
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
J
I'm tired of waiting... lets get it done!

'04 SER Spec V Moltec Silver stock no longer own 97' T-red GL Sport Zetec 2.0 I4 16v DOHC MTX http://fast4doors.com/
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
Is this gb on or what? I have been working my ... off trying to get all this stuff for these contours and it seems nobody but a few people want to join in and help. I am going to have a kit made for my car reguardless of how many of you guys want it. What I would like to know is what kind of kits you would like to see on a contour. Because I am sure after the kit is made for my car you will than want to have a gb. That will be too late. I at least want to get a kit on my car that once it is finished if others want it I can send them to get it. Sooooo your ideas and suggestions would help. Thank you.........I can also get Carbon Fiber Hoods.

A
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
A
Originally posted by 1sweetride:
Is this gb on or what? I have been working my ... off trying to get all this stuff for these contours and it seems nobody but a few people want to join in and help. I am going to have a kit made for my car reguardless of how many of you guys want it. What I would like to know is what kind of kits you would like to see on a contour. Because I am sure after the kit is made for my car you will than want to have a gb. That will be too late. I at least want to get a kit on my car that once it is finished if others want it I can send them to get it. Sooooo your ideas and suggestions would help. Thank you.........I can also get Carbon Fiber Hoods.

Hey man, I want a front end bad, but I have no money at all.

95 SES Sold 99 SE Sport Sold 99 SVT T-Red Tan Interior. K&N, Magnecors, 19' Theorys, And some audio stuff.
I
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
I
which kit are you getting?

IonNinja 2005 Saturn ION-2 Sedan 1996 Ford Contour GL - Collecting dust...Zetec project anyone?
T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by mikey boy:
mondeo contour...........

I just read through this entire post, and I must say that there is alot of negativity towards anything different here. I totaly applaud the originator of this GB, he is trying to get something going for us here. Not only the Contour, but specifically the pre-98 Contour.

I think that the people that did photoshop's of all the different kits need a big pat on the back as well, because they stepped up and had to take everyone's criticism, and they did a teriffic job. THANKS.

As for my opinion, I like the photoshop of the this Mondeo/Contour that mikey boy did. That looks hot as hell, and I would be "In Like Flynn" on this kit or something very similar to it. As long as the sides and rear went well with it.

Well, that's my take and opinion.

Beaz
'97 Contour

"Opinions are like a$$holes, everyone has one, and most of them stink."

Page 12 of 38 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 37 38

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard