Hi guys.

Just wanted to let you know I already have a car show scheduled in Chicagoland for Sunday August 17th. It will be a SLAP-sanctioned event and I would love to have the Contiques represented. The show is at the Tweeter store in Schaumburg. Why go through the pain and hassle of putting on a show when I already have one for you that weekend?

There is also another show I am doing in Pontiac, IL on Saturday Aug 16th as well. This one will have both ISCA- and SLAP- format judging going on as well.

I guess what I am saying is that weekend is already booked for me, so if I can't make it to the national meet, why not see if I can bring the national meet to me?

Let me now if there is anything I can do to help out. I have connections to a trophy and awards company (the ones I use at my shows), so let me know if you need anything along those lines.

Bob Johann SoundQ SVT 1998 T-Red SVT Contour #3088 2001 IASCA Pro Street 1-600 Champion 2002 SLAP Pro Street 1-600 Champion 2002 MECA SQL Master Class Champion 2003 IASCA StreetX 1-600 Champion 2005 SLAP Expert Street Champion