Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 10 11
Q
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Q
I would like to add that the National Meet will consist mainly of Contours/Mystiques, though I definatelly am inviting both NECO and Focaljet too. This way the Ford Compacts will be united, though the show will still be for the CCEG...

S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
as long as i dont over sleep ill help out

J
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
J
dude guys a dyno day would be kick ass too. Hey I will help out if you guys need me to as much as I can. Plus I think I am taking a year off of school starting in may, so this summer I am going to be moding the hell out of my mystique. J-lab's mystique won't be the only pimpin mystique

99 Mystique LS T-Red ATX Duratec Mods: Hella stereo Mods K & N air filter w/intake pipe www.sounddomain.com/id/jongordo8
A
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
A
Time to round up the Jetter's!!

A
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
A
Hey Milan I pimped the jet!! Hopefully some people we see my posts on the main board and in other local regions and start thinking about this event!!

Q
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Q
I gave my Manager buddy a call at the Hilton in Lisle. There is a good chance that we will get some unbeliavable discounts.

It helps that I work there on an average off 2 times a month...

How's that for Windy City hospitality...

Q
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Q

S
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
S
Hi guys.

Just wanted to let you know I already have a car show scheduled in Chicagoland for Sunday August 17th. It will be a SLAP-sanctioned event and I would love to have the Contiques represented. The show is at the Tweeter store in Schaumburg. Why go through the pain and hassle of putting on a show when I already have one for you that weekend?

There is also another show I am doing in Pontiac, IL on Saturday Aug 16th as well. This one will have both ISCA- and SLAP- format judging going on as well.

I guess what I am saying is that weekend is already booked for me, so if I can't make it to the national meet, why not see if I can bring the national meet to me?

Let me now if there is anything I can do to help out. I have connections to a trophy and awards company (the ones I use at my shows), so let me know if you need anything along those lines.

Bob Johann SoundQ SVT 1998 T-Red SVT Contour #3088 2001 IASCA Pro Street 1-600 Champion 2002 SLAP Pro Street 1-600 Champion 2002 MECA SQL Master Class Champion 2003 IASCA StreetX 1-600 Champion 2005 SLAP Expert Street Champion
Q
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Q
Cool man! Depending on our track days, we will see if this will fit in the schedule. Thanks for the info!

K
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
K
Don't change it just for us SE MI CEG-ers Milan but did you know the Woodward Dream Cruise is that weekend? Last year there was 1.6 million people there and we NEVER miss it. This year I have a new spot for us to park at too Maybe I can come in for the car show portion of the show and turn around and head home. Last year at the WDC we had a total of 18 different Tours/Mystiques show up and with all the new CEG-ers next year will be even bigger. If it were a week earlier or week later you'd get alot more of us SE MI CEG-ers to show in Chicago for the weekend

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00
Page 3 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 10 11

Moderated by  hetfield_dup1, Loco4G63 

Link Copied to Clipboard