Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G
I only put names from the other thread and for those that had not indicated in this thread yet - (you indicated in this thread you were in! )

Capitol CEG Classifieds Make an offer! 2005 GTO IBM - 337hp/336tq
J
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
J
I am interested!

Jim

98.5 SVT, Vortech SC, Bassani, Quaiffe, Clutchmasters Stg. 3, H&R's/Konis, BAT 22mm Sway Bar, 17" Momo Arrows, Michelin Pilot Sports, Sparco Front Brace, HPP Rear Brace, PIAA fogs & headlights.
N
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
N
Okay, let me make arrangements with a few people to get a hood and a car to make sure the hood fits right then we can get on this. I'll find out when I need the money by.

Note: The manufacturer has a factory in Asia, where the work is done. They take 2 and a half weeks off during Chinese New Year in February, so we will be expecting final product to arrive in March. I realize 3 months is a long time to ask, but keep in mind we're talking about getting a hood, shipping it overseas via cargo ship, letting the Factory make a demo, sending it back, testing it to ensure it fits properly, etc, sending the demo back overseas with any 'fixes', then making a production run. They could do it faster without test-fitting a pre-production copy, but then we might run into issues, so it's better to do it the way they do it, which is nice and safe.

2001 ATX V6 Dark Shadow Grey Merc Cougar(Sport Pkg, ABS, traction control and sunroof )
S
Cool Toe Chris
Cool Toe Chris
S
Originally posted by NorCalCoug:
Okay, let me make arrangements with a few people to get a hood and a car to make sure the hood fits right then we can get on this. I'll find out when I need the money by.

Note: The manufacturer has a factory in Asia, where the work is done. They take 2 and a half weeks off during Chinese New Year in February, so we will be expecting final product to arrive in March. I realize 3 months is a long time to ask, but keep in mind we're talking about getting a hood, shipping it overseas via cargo ship, letting the Factory make a demo, sending it back, testing it to ensure it fits properly, etc, sending the demo back overseas with any 'fixes', then making a production run. They could do it faster without test-fitting a pre-production copy, but then we might run into issues, so it's better to do it the way they do it, which is nice and safe.

Take your time, I know we would rather have it done right, the first time.

Chris NJ 98.5 SVT Silver Frost
S
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
S
hummm, so can i still get in? ! JW!~?~?~! Please let me know~! THANKS

MY TOYS 98.5 Black/Midnight Blue SVT 2003 Yellow Honda CBR 600 RR 2004 Green/wht. Yamaha 740XL Waverunner Waiting on a hood, to see what my next step is for the SVT.
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
i'm still in...

-Matt "Pain heals, chicks dig scars, and glory lasts forever!" will do/pay just about anything for the following parts: CF sunroof glass replacement OEM CF trunk Non OEM style cf or fiberglass hood not the cf1 design
G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G
Originally posted by Chris Arslanyan:

Take your time, I know we would rather have it done right, the first time.

Capitol CEG Classifieds Make an offer! 2005 GTO IBM - 337hp/336tq
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
i am interested as well

00 zetec contour
J
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
J
I am interested. I tell you if I'm in when I see a deadline. So I know how long I have to save.

1998 Silver Frost CSVT #4014 Some mods My car
R
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
R
does the hood fit a 1998 merc. mystique?

Richard lempitski III
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard