Man people... I wish you would get off of NOR's back about this crap~ You want the hood or you don't. Nor correct me if i'm wrong but you dont' even have a Contour or Mystique... right~>?? he's doing this for us~ So if you want the hood and you like it GREAT~ if you don't like it... then fine... Don't get in on it~ But don't knock the man down for trying to come up with something for out cars~!
~
Oh and with and intercooler/Turbo~ Those babies get hot enough to melt every wire in your engine~ So that's y the intercoolers are MAINLY place in the front air dam, or with a functions scoop like the one on the WRX's.
~And my 2c's about the hoods! I love this style, My buddy has the two front scoops on his R/T dakota, and man does that thing let in DUST, MUD, RAIN! He has to get his Engine STEAM cleaned like every other month! I would WAY rather have a REVERSE scoop like this one!
NOR keep me update... and hopefully we can get more people!

MY TOYS 98.5 Black/Midnight Blue SVT 2003 Yellow Honda CBR 600 RR 2004 Green/wht. Yamaha 740XL Waverunner Waiting on a hood, to see what my next step is for the SVT.