Originally posted by Scoriox:
rylee44 :

how hard is it to remove/install an engine? Just reading the Haynes manual makes me want to cry....since you just recently uninstalled/reinstalled a duratech, you are the greatest thing since sliced peanut butter.

It's pretty difficult, tedious, and well yes, it's hard... I'll be able to help, but i dunno if im gonna have enough gas money, kinda stretched for cash after I did a $3k swap...

Only SVT dealer in OK? Not true. Every Ford of Tulsa is an SVT dealer. After 20minutes on the phone, and 18 transfers, they sent me to Ford of Tulsa East, North, then West. Assholes. After much frustration and cussing, I finally found the guy I was looking for, called his manager an [censored] to his face, then went back to the shop and got the PCM flashed... took 25mins, now the ECu says it's a 2000 Contour HO MTX... heheheh... The infamous CEL is Gone, muahahah!!!

1998 Contour SVT Dual-Honed UIM, 170k miles & 2000 Cougar MTX with: 99 SVT Engine, CA-KKM Intake, T.E.H. and polished UIM, High-Flow Cat, Quaife, Pro Flow 75mm, Superchip, TruBendz dual Borla, WR-SS Headers, Fidanza, Grizzly Street, Roush & KYB...