I just got all the info for this GB I have some good news and some bad news

The bad news is that we have to pay tax on these things The good news is I have a diplomat friend which only pays 8% tax instead of the 15% So I can get him to show his card and get it at 8% tax.

If everyone is still willing to go through with this I got the shipping costs figured out I checked with FedEx and the MailBoxes etc near me told me they only do next day air . So I went to CanadaPost and it would cost right about $10-$11's and I am thinking the box and things to put inside for them to reach in 1 piece should cost about $2... (this is for the people in the states) The people that are in Canada would have to give me their postal code for an exact price (your more than welcome if you want to come and pick it up)

I was told today that the pullies will be made in a maximum of 2 weeks from the day that I place the order, and to keep the costs down it will be made in only 1 color which is going to be clear anodized (same as polished) since more people want it that way

You can send a money order or paypal me at rpm15500@hotmail.com When making a payment please include your name, address and what it is for and your nickname on CEG.

Thanks!

3.0 14.392@97.237 2.302 60ft OEM 4-bolt LCA's $105 each Watch me go