Page 5 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 11 12
#489419 11/30/02 02:42 AM
S
Static Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
S
kermit I think you might be the dumbest person in the forum just from some of the stuff you say. where are you getting this crap? do you just pull it out of your ass or what. you really need to not talk anymore if you cant post with something remotely smart to say

Trollin the boards as of 9/23
Originally posted by GS474:
stock hp is never enough

#489420 11/30/02 02:51 AM
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Hey man, don't bother wasting your breath anymore. Some people just don't understand the good things they already have by owning a contique.

#489421 11/30/02 03:07 AM
L
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
L
some Hondas look really nice. Its not a matter of speed, because face it, our cars and Hondas aint sh*t compared to other cars, what most of us are in here for is to make our cars look like we want them to becuase they are our cars and we love them no matter what. Same sh*t with Honda owners, the put all that Sh*t on their cars cuz the like that ugly stuff. But hey thats their choice. If u look at it, hondas have a very limited amount of products they can choose from. Sure theres all sorts of stuff available for them but if u look at it its all the same crap. The difference is the brand, i mean they all look the same all u gotta choose is the brand. So why dont we just leave other brands alone and let us contour owners do our thing to make us happy.

NEED AN SVT REAR BUMPER!!! pm me
#489422 11/30/02 04:59 AM
Z
Zum Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
Z
Preach it Brotha!! I wonder if we can get anymore rants in this thread........ Going Once...Going Twice.....

#489423 11/30/02 08:58 AM
C
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
C
In reply to:

its your money, your car...do what you want to it

Exactly.

-Ken V. 1998.5 SE Praire Tan Zetec ATX psycho_bass@hotmail.com Roush springs Roush rear sway bar BAT struts 17" Millie Miglia HT3 and a ton of subtle asthetic mods
#489424 11/30/02 09:17 AM
I
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
I
you people put too much effort into being anti-rice

its just a car, calm down

IonNinja 2005 Saturn ION-2 Sedan 1996 Ford Contour GL - Collecting dust...Zetec project anyone?
#489425 11/30/02 03:06 PM
L
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
L
i eat rice.

NEED AN SVT REAR BUMPER!!! pm me
#489426 11/30/02 04:43 PM
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Originally posted by JiggaJerry:

what can I say, it's a hobby. hehe but seriously. When you see as many pos honda's driving around w/ all that crap here like we have it, it all screams the same thing. "I have no creativity because I have to look like jo shmo w/ the civic... And around here, all that crap dominates the hondas so when someone show up w/ this crap on a non honda it seriously screams "I WANT MY CAR TO LOOK LIKE A RICED OUT CIVIC." and even more so screams "i have to be a follower, not a creator" You see, everyone that wants to make their tours unique would probably get more props for doing so if they would actually take the time and effort to do something completely different, not copying the import aftermarket. You want to make your car stand out? smoke the taillights, clear the corners or even get CREATIVE and do like static and I did w/ the tails. Shave the door handles and antenna, maybe even the trunk key thing. Add a DECENT body kit, nice rims and lowering. But wait... it's so much easier to just go w/ the flow and copy everyone else. you want recognition and to stand out? be my guest, but all you're going to get is "Oh, that's JUST a pimped out CONTOUR.... ROTFLAMO!!!!" And trust me, that's exactly what you'll hear... Try driving a True bonified CSVT around.... ya know most of people's thoughts? It's JUST a soupped up CONTOUR... no recognition from the looks... the car earns it's respect by its performance and handling when you take em' for a ride or hand them their a$$. So do what you want w/ your car, because after all it IS your car and YOUR money, just don't expect to get rave reviews from other rice growers, and especially from us, and I know I can speak for my entire crew. BTW, this isn't directed at any ONE person in particular, rather the group as a whole...

#489427 11/30/02 05:20 PM
Z
Zum Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
Z
WOOT! I really like static's rear..hah lol.....they have a template for the cooogah with a kitty head surrounding one of the bubbles........this will have to be included in our paint fest.......i looks so damn tight......i got a pic on my laptop so ill post it when i get back to norman on sun.......

#489428 11/30/02 05:32 PM
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
Originally posted by stolontour97:
Originally posted by JiggaJerry:

what can I say, it's a hobby. hehe but seriously. When you see as many pos honda's driving around w/ all that crap here like we have it, it all screams the same thing. "I have no creativity because I have to look like jo shmo w/ the civic... And around here, all that crap dominates the hondas so when someone show up w/ this crap on a non honda it seriously screams "I WANT MY CAR TO LOOK LIKE A RICED OUT CIVIC." and even more so screams "i have to be a follower, not a creator" You see, everyone that wants to make their tours unique would probably get more props for doing so if they would actually take the time and effort to do something completely different, not copying the import aftermarket. You want to make your car stand out? smoke the taillights, clear the corners or even get CREATIVE and do like static and I did w/ the tails. Shave the door handles and antenna, maybe even the trunk key thing. Add a DECENT body kit, nice rims and lowering. But wait... it's so much easier to just go w/ the flow and copy everyone else. you want recognition and to stand out? be my guest, but all you're going to get is "Oh, that's JUST a pimped out CONTOUR.... ROTFLAMO!!!!" And trust me, that's exactly what you'll hear... Try driving a True bonified CSVT around.... ya know most of people's thoughts? It's JUST a soupped up CONTOUR... no recognition from the looks... the car earns it's respect by its performance and handling when you take em' for a ride or hand them their a$$. So do what you want w/ your car, because after all it IS your car and YOUR money, just don't expect to get rave reviews from other rice growers, and especially from us, and I know I can speak for my entire crew. BTW, this isn't directed at any ONE person in particular, rather the group as a whole...

Truer words have never been spoken.

Adam Electric Red 95 Ford Contour GL ATX Zetec Born on 11/01/94 (The Official SCCEG Beater.) Coming soon... Micah's Pre98 SVT Front Bumper and SVT body kit. **1BADTOUR**
Page 5 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 11 12

Moderated by  GTO Pete 

Link Copied to Clipboard