Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
#487735 12/04/02 04:00 AM
S
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
S
hey zosopage dont let these haters put you down...do what you like and even if you didnt waste money on it if you like it keep it...I swear you haters are so lame ..let me see your ride, whatch you got??? hey at least he's rollin in an SVT...and yeah I have seen some old saleens with that style of wing..it looked sharp to me? So what? The first thing you haters have to do is criticize someone else's ride ..I mean I gots much love for all of you but you have to think before you speak and put some one down, you know the old saying , " if you dont have nothing nice to say dont say anything at all" or at least dont hate about it d*mn ..this is an organization not a place to put your fellow patrons down..lets stick together and set the example to these ricers and make them want to be one of us...one!!!!

#487736 12/04/02 05:14 AM
Z
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
Z
Thank you very much. That about sums it up. But, I should mention, if you think back, remember the Chargers and SuperBees, etc, with the big wing on back??? I believe those cars were far from "rice" material. Any car enthusiast, no matter what kind he drives, has to respect Mopar from the 60's and 70's. I will admit that the wing was a bit large and odd but still, who was gonna beat em???

#487737 12/04/02 05:29 AM
R
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
R
Yo you know we be talkin like we be hatin, but we's all abouts da love up in dis piece. We be lovin dis an dat, but yo dis one time I was hatin and dis dude, he be callin me a hater, but den he be hatin on me and we waz both bein haterz. word yo fo real.

On the other hand, I don't like wings, but I like SVT's. Because of this, I think we can all compromise, you know, come to some sort of an understanding? How about you keep your wing, and give me your car in trade for my car?

don't drink and drive.
#487738 12/04/02 05:37 AM
S
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
S
HAHA FUNNY~
<p>
Hey man, i love your car, i love my car, i love all SVT's... well except this one i saw... i'll post a pic if i can find it again, it was seriously the gayest thing i've ever seen done to any NICE CAR~ oh and my personal opinon (weither you want it or not~ ) I really don't like the wing, but like most have said, your car, your stuff! And if you like it... then more power to ya! Keep up the nice work with the car... and watch out for that MOD BUG, it's catchy, and there's no cure!

MY TOYS 98.5 Black/Midnight Blue SVT 2003 Yellow Honda CBR 600 RR 2004 Green/wht. Yamaha 740XL Waverunner Waiting on a hood, to see what my next step is for the SVT.
#487739 12/05/02 01:25 AM
T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by S9V8T:
hey zosopage dont let these haters put you down...do what you like and even if you didnt waste money on it if you like it keep it...I swear you haters are so lame ..let me see your ride, whatch you got??? hey at least he's rollin in an SVT...and yeah I have seen some old saleens with that style of wing..it looked sharp to me? So what? The first thing you haters have to do is criticize someone else's ride ..I mean I gots much love for all of you but you have to think before you speak and put some one down, you know the old saying , " if you dont have nothing nice to say dont say anything at all" or at least dont hate about it d*mn ..this is an organization not a place to put your fellow patrons down..lets stick together and set the example to these ricers and make them want to be one of us...one!!!!

You know the wing would be cool except for the fact that every ricer with $350 and a can of spray paint has one on their car. So the wing that appears on this particular SVT was made famous by the ricers we "love" so much.

You know, we really should give the SVT guys more credit. If they wanted a wing like that on the contour, I believe they would have put it there.

Timothy Grimes 98 SVT #2132 82 320i -Now armed with a hairdryer-
#487740 12/05/02 06:59 PM
Z
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
Z
Like I said, it was on the car already when we bought it.

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  hetfield_dup1, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard