Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 15 of 15 1 2 13 14 15
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
Originally posted by supertouringmike:
Can someone get a hold of GETAWAYDRIVER to get the count on this GB?? Does he yet live? We need splitters!!!!!!!

I sent him a PM a week ago about the same thing and got no response! Don't know whats up.

P
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
P
sorry to say but i got an email back from him and was told the list is full only chance if someone backs off then hell let us know plus some guy name micah has the mold but i guess he aint doing it either i been looking for this item sometime now but no luck if u any u guys get one please email to know where i can get one if not ill be force to make my own (hope it will look ok) good luck guys

S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
Pnice I really do not understand your post about getawaydriver, Please clarify.........

Soneone could get the last list posted and get anyone who is NOT ON IT to add their names so we can Get On With The GB! I still want a splitter and so do you guys.......

01 PORSCHE 996 Merdian/Black Full Aero Fabspeed mufflers Fabspeed CAI B & M shifter 96 GL MTX Zetec 2.0 White/Blue Blaupunkdt Houston K & N Drop in/Koni Kit 18"RageEnduros/Flowmaster 40 Series
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
Are these splitters going to happen? I really dont care if I have to wait longer but I do feel we need an updated list and a general update from the moderator of this group buy. Sorry If I sound angry, but we wait..wait..wait...email and nothing! At least let us know if this thing is on of off!!!

P
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
P
i give up on hooking my tour cause i have a 96 and i cant find jack sh!t 4 it and its funny how they start a gb and then they dont update it or let us know so the hell wit this im ill probably end up selling my bullsh!t tour...

I
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
I
I for one am interested in how low this splitter is going to hang...since the SVT bumper is much lower than the pre98 bumper...is it going to hook on to that little piece on the bottom of the bumper or is it gonna work like the SVT one

if it hangs low enough all the pre98 people could be good to go with a pre98 splitter, SVT side skirts and rear...but if its made like the SVT one and fits the same but on a pre98 bumper, don't know how thats gonna look

IonNinja 2005 Saturn ION-2 Sedan 1996 Ford Contour GL - Collecting dust...Zetec project anyone?
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
I just want a Pre-98 splitter,PERIOD.

Lets start a new list,OK.

PRE-98 LIST:
1. supertouringmike 1-fiber glass(would prefer carbonfiber)

01 PORSCHE 996 Merdian/Black Full Aero Fabspeed mufflers Fabspeed CAI B & M shifter 96 GL MTX Zetec 2.0 White/Blue Blaupunkdt Houston K & N Drop in/Koni Kit 18"RageEnduros/Flowmaster 40 Series
CEG\'er
CEG\'er

PRE-98 LIST:
2. USMondeo 1-Fiberglass or carbonfiber

Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
Originally posted by USMondeo:

PRE-98 LIST:
2. USMondeo 1-Fiberglass or carbonfiber
3. Demonictour 1-Fiberglass

Adam Electric Red 95 Ford Contour GL ATX Zetec Born on 11/01/94 (The Official SCCEG Beater.) Coming soon... Micah's Pre98 SVT Front Bumper and SVT body kit. **1BADTOUR**
V
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
V
would this be able to fit on a 99 Mystique? or is the front end different? if it would fit i would be in for a FG one since it looks like id have plenty of time to save up the cash.

Page 15 of 15 1 2 13 14 15

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard