Ugh! The amount of bs that spews forth from some of that makes my head spin....

The links provided that is. First we have a manufacture who makes claims that every option they have is simply better and of course if one upgrade is better and so too is the other, then clearly the benefits of BOTH of them is way over the top!
Then we hear from the Altima crowd who claim you can turn drilled rotors, but not slotted ones....

I'll put in my .02 and bow out quietly.

Drilled rotors for the street are a nice touch. Slotted rotors for the street are an alternative. Drilled rotors for the track are looking for trouble. They're going to crack over time. Remember that 'run cooler' statement? Yup, the cool air passing over the hot iron jsut doesn't mix well. Oh they'll only be hair line, or surface cracks at first, but do it over and over....
The dimples are simply a form of the gas slotted rotors. They look more like holes, that's a plus, but they won't have any more or less effect on the pads than plain old slots. They are there to de glaze the pads as the rotor passes over it. ANY type of slot or dimple is going to INCREASE the pad wear rate so the statement of making things last longer is in left field.
Wider rotors are an improvement in being able to absorb and dissipate heat. But on many front wheel drive cars this is not so easy. And they weigh more.

As for the upgrades listed in a post, there are three things that directly have input on your brake performance; rotor diameter, pad Cf, and piston area. Change one of these and you alter the equations. (makes me wonder if the qualified expert on the Altima list did more than one change at a time or simply put new rotors in with old pads to properly evaluate them)

To a point I'm like every other shop out there, I'll do my best to get you what you want, but not at the expense of selling you something you don't need or hyping it up to be more than it is.

Less Bling, more Zing Todd/TCE www.tceperformanceproducts.com