Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
H
Scourge of the Master Debaters
OP Offline
H
Originally posted by Thinkmoto:
So is a meet still in the books for Jan 03? I don't have my SVT yet, and it won't be legal by then. But, I still want to go, I'll have someone drive me. maybe someone with a yellow cougar so I can keep him awake!!! ov3n
Any news is good news keep me posted!

I'll definitely plan a Jan. meeting if y'all show up. I've got mods/repairs-a-plently coming up, including SHO Shop intake, new bumper, and new passenger-side headlight assembly. I should also have my new Lambda 12" sub sometime in January.

If there's no other topic I can just show off my car

Beer is my Gatorade. Hooray Beer. '98 "Sport" Pacific Green '98 E0 SVT Silver Frost Pictures
T
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
SWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!
That's the best news I've heard all week !!!

06 GMC Sierra 2500HD Dmax/ally 06 Pontiac G6 GT 05 CRF250R FOR SALE 06 KX65 with riding gear $2700 obo
T
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
Originally posted by hetfield:
Originally posted by Thinkmoto:
So is a meet still in the books for Jan 03? I don't have my SVT yet, and it won't be legal by then. But, I still want to go, I'll have someone drive me. maybe someone with a yellow cougar so I can keep him awake!!! ov3n
Any news is good news keep me posted!

I'll definitely plan a Jan. meeting if y'all show up. I've got mods/repairs-a-plently coming up, including SHO Shop intake, new bumper, and new passenger-side headlight assembly. I should also have my new Lambda 12" sub sometime in January.

If there's no other topic I can just show off my car

Or I can bring my 323 GTX and do donuts in some open field till the motor blows up!!! The car isn't legal for the road so.....I doubt it but it's fun to do donuts in it
Boost+Bald tires+AWD= on dirt of course!!

06 GMC Sierra 2500HD Dmax/ally 06 Pontiac G6 GT 05 CRF250R FOR SALE 06 KX65 with riding gear $2700 obo
F
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
F
i wanted to go but i sold the contour . i have since bought an 1989 SHO . ill give you guys the first chance to buy my kkm intake, superchip, and yodude exhaust with magnaflow muffler. email if your interested if not ill post it in the classifieds. ill bring the sho to the next meet.

1996 Contour LX 2.5L ATX Performance Mods: Ford Racing 9mm Wires- Autolites Platnum Plugs- Kkm Intake- Yodude Exhaust With Magnaflow Muffler-Superchip- Svt Throttle Body Sound Mods: Kenwood Deck- Mtx Mono 4000 Series Amp- Mtx 15" Thunder 8000
H
OP Offline
H
Did you sell the Coke-bottle intake, too?

Beer is my Gatorade. Hooray Beer. '98 "Sport" Pacific Green '98 E0 SVT Silver Frost Pictures
D
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
D
Hey fastV6Contour I am interested in your parts. PM me with the details.

T
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
Originally posted by ov3n:
yah dude i fell asleep at like 7pm last night and woke up at 6 this mornin.. i hate being awake in the morning, there's nothing to do!

what needs to be done with your svt before its legal? ivanna help with it! moddding cdw27's is fun... cramped engine bays rule mang!

Dude are you still alive? Where are you? Just seeing what's up. later

T
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
Alert to all ov3n's. In need of assistance. Dude you want to go to Lebanon Conneticutt? The hauling company pissed me off for the last time. If the car isn't on the road by Thursday, I'm going to get it myself. I need someone to ride along and keep me awake. Red bull and loud music just won't cut it. BY the way if anyone in this forum has a car shipped don't use DASH AUTO EXPRESS, THEY SUCK. A bunch of brokers who don't give a [censored]!!
AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  hetfield_dup1, Loco4G63 

Link Copied to Clipboard