Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
C
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
C
Originally posted by Paul Kienitz:
You know in your heart that Californians are more prosperous, more creative, more spiritually advanced, better looking, and more skillful in bed than Americans are.

And less skillful out of bed?

My name is Richard. I was a Contouraholic. NOW: '02 Mazda B3000 Dual Sport, Black BEFORE: '99 Contour SE Sport Duratec ATX Spruce Green PIAA 510's, Foglight MOD, K&N Drop-in
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
You know in your heart that Californians are more prosperous, more creative, more spiritually advanced, better looking, and more skillful in bed than Americans are.

I am glad that you can admit that Californians are not Americans. Perhaps they are part of the Peoples Republic of China?

"Cobb - It's not just for corn anymore!"
C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C
Originally posted by tgrimes:

I agree, Californian's should "learn to swim" because soon they'll all be living in Arizona bay...

cool maybe "mom will fix it all soon".....TOOL RULES......

new,new ride! '99 svt black/mnb '95 mustang gt sold! '98 svt #800 sold!
B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
Californian's (sic) should "learn to swim" because soon they'll all be living in Arizona bay...
  I'm amazed at how many people there are that get this all wrong.  When the San Andreas fault finally cuts loose, everything east of it is going to sink into the ocean, and this sliver of California is all that'll be left.  I just hope that it happens at a time when all of our politicians are at some gathering in the east.

Hyster E60XM-33 1996 Mercury Mystique GS, Zetec, ATX To email me, remove the string HatesSpam from this address:BobHatesSpam@Blaylock.to
T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T

"Fret for your figure and fret for your latte and fret for your lawsuit and fret for your hairpiece and fret for your prozac and fret for your pilot and fret for your contract and fret for your car it's a

bull%#$t
three ring
circus
sideshow
of freakshow in this hopeless f-ing hole we call L.A."

..I recommend listening to tool, they know what's going on...

Timothy Grimes 98 SVT #2132 82 320i -Now armed with a hairdryer-
P
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
P
Originally posted by MotorCity:
I am glad that you can admit that Californians are not Americans.

Well, we are, we just don't always like to admit it. I mean, being an American looks pretty good if you're in China or Bulgaria, but if you have a chance to be a Californian, who would settle for just being an American?

CEG\'er
CEG\'er
California...

T
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
..I recommend listening to tool, they know what's going on...

Heh - I just saw them in concert 2 days ago

How many Vs would a VTEC TEC if a VTEC could TEC Vs? The one, the only....FRNKNFORD http://www.westvalleycs.com
C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C
Originally posted by Bob Blaylock:
Californian's (sic) should "learn to swim" because soon they'll all be living in Arizona bay...
  I'm amazed at how many people there are that get this all wrong.  When the San Andreas fault finally cuts loose, everything east of it is going to sink into the ocean, and this sliver of California is all that'll be left.  I just hope that it happens at a time when all of our politicians are at some gathering in the east.

he is qouting tool lyrics...from aenima one of the best rock albums....

new,new ride! '99 svt black/mnb '95 mustang gt sold! '98 svt #800 sold!
B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
If it matters, California was an independent nation before it became part of the United States. I wonder if that was before or after it fell into the Pacific Ocean?

There is another state that also was an independent nation for a short time before joining the US. It is one of the bigger states. Today it is know as Baja Oklahoma . . . . Oops, I mean Texas. I wonder if that was before or after it fell into the Gulf of Mexico?

Jim Johnson 98 SVT 03 Escape Limited
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  horseydug_dup1, Ray_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard