Originally posted by MotorCity:
The bottom line is that California is a true wasteland. A monument to all that is possible and all that can go wrong in society. A very sad situation indeed. Too bad it only moves a couple of centimeters into the ocean each year.

Oh fork you, that's just crass. Despite all corruption and crowding, California is still, in many ways, the greatest of all the states, and is still one of the most naturally blessed chunks of real estate on Earth. (Some others are Hawaii, the Puget Sound area, and New Zealand.) We're still the main people building America's future, both technically and socially, and we're still among the world's most desirable spots to emigrate to. Our politicians may suck, but I can easily name lots of states that are worse off, like New York and Texas and Florida.
In reply to:

The people of the great state of Michigan would never stand for such a law.

It remains to be seen whether Californians will stand for it. I'll be mentioning the matter on my site.
In reply to:

I guess the PRK is just not for me.

Cool dome house by the way!

Thanks. If you've dropped by my site, you may have seen some of my photography. 90% of those pictures are of places in California...