Print Thread
Page 5 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11
Q
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Q
So many questions....

Pics will be coming up of the entire front end, the beam pattern, and a few other things, as well as a night shot.

As far as the Hightower Mod on these, I could probably do the same thing, with his blessing of course ( ) but then you have problems with $$$. These already take forever to make, so doing this will cost another $100 or more per set.

Keep in mind that I just started doing this. As I expand, I will explore doing this some more.

I'll try to get the pics up as soon as I can. Thanks guys.

M
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
M
if you make the pre-98 lights, you would have to come up with a new lens, right? that would be sweet to have clear headlights instead of the refraction ones. also would the housing have to be changed because it has a different style of projecting the light? just some concerns i was wondering about.

btw. these things look great. really nice work.

new addition: '01 GSX-R600 New slow ride - '03 Alero GS SOLD - 95 blue SE
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
My eyes just bugged out of my head.

Too bad I want to do other things first (go before show) and I can see well enough to avoid other drivers for now...HID will come later.

Good work, and I hope to do business with you later.

2000 Contour SE Sport Originator of the Beowulf Headlight Mod and the Beowulf CAI
B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
yes, what about our lenses on the pre 98s? will u use the existing lense or the stock lense?

Jim Hahn 1996 T-Red Contour SE Reborn 4/6/04 3.0L swap and Arizona Dyno Chip Turbo Kit 364 whp, 410 wtq @ 4,700 rpm
Q
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Q
Pre-98s are a lot of work guys. I am going to have to make a new lens for them. Can't put a projector in there and expect it to work with the crummy lenses that the stock lights have.

This is going to be a hard project, no doubt. However, I have to do it. It would not be fair to leave out the pre-98s.

Just give me some time guys...

K
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
K
Milan I have a spare headlight that I'd like to donate to the process. Just email with your address info and I'll send it out to you. I'm not looking for any money but I WILL BE coming out to Chicago in the spring to have you fit my car with them, for sure Consider this a gift from me to you. By the way, the headlight I'm sending to you, has a little blemish on the flat part of the chrome but it looks like thats not going to be a problem anyways. Hope this helps you or someone else out

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
You are officially my new best friend. Take as long as you need on the pre-98's just as long as they look sweet is all I care about, and that they get made.

Austin -officially a troll See it here Pro-Flow w/ optimizer STILL for sale
M
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by Quicksilver:
Pre-98s are a lot of work guys. I am going to have to make a new lens for them. Can't put a projector in there and expect it to work with the crummy lenses that the stock lights have.

This is going to be a hard project, no doubt. However, I have to do it. It would not be fair to leave out the pre-98s.

Just give me some time guys...

Hmmmmm......lets suppose one had.......lets say a 1995 Mercury Mystique...............I'm interested.

2000 WS6 Convertible A4 13.11 @ 107.5 with a lid, Ram Air and LTs Gone:95 Mystique LS Young America edition V6, MTX 15.6 @ 91
M
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
M
Sorry if this is a dumb question, but I didn't see anyone post about it... What about the 98+ Mystiques? I know they are different in the area next to the grill (shape of high beam lamp) does that affect anything? Projector lamps on a mystique would look so nice.... Too bad I'm in college, I'll have to save during winter break

'99 Mystique LS -Pale Green Metallic, grey leather int. -Infinity Kappa Speakers, Alpine head unit -Oooo I took off the badges in the back! -Ford "Fixed" dash... Student at the College for Creative Studies, Automotive Design
L
CEG road warrior
CEG road warrior
L
Do I get a discount? BTW they look pimp!

Hector 2003 Rally Red Mitsubishi Evolution VIII 257HP/259TQ 2005 Lapis Blue Mazda 6s RET: 00 Cabernet Red Ford Contour Zetec ATX SUPERCHARGED 160HP/141TQ
Page 5 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard