All right, here is some more info:

These will be offered indefinately! The reason I posted it on here is to get your attention. Don't worry guys, when you have the money, let me know. They are not going anywhere.

I will be coming out with the pre 98s in about a month or two. That way nobody gets left out.

If you have existing HID kits that utilize the D9006 bulbs (D2S Custom made into a 9006) I can still do this, though it will cost some more. I had to do this exact same thing because I had the same problem.

However, it can be done and you see the results above...

FYI, the MM Xenons WILL NOT be using D9006 Bulbs. I am going to be using real OEM D2S bulbs which will make this a premium product.

ALL of the lights will be exactly as you see them. The only difference is the lightbulbs inside...

Also, if you are considering HID, this will be the best way to go, since the beam pattern is fantastic, and also I can guarantee you the lowest price for HID equipment guys!

This is especially true if you donate your existing Headlights. For $725 you will have the most advanced lighting product on the market! Think about it!