Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 13 of 13 1 2 11 12 13
R
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
R
lol funny 1 chris i like it

Mods- SVT Kit, SVT Dual Exhaust, SVT Struts & Eibach's, H.I.D's, CTA Intake, Hightowered headlamps. My 'Tour Car Club- www.HiProfileCc.com
J
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
J
I'm broke but am willing to let someone put a V8 (FWD or RWD) in my car if they wanted to do it

Paul's NEW '01 Focus ZTS 45k miles and counting! K&N drop-in and Silverstars
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Originally posted by Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe:
Until one is committed, there is hesitancy, the chance to draw back, always ineffectiveness, concerning all acts of initiative (and creation). There is one elementary truth the ignorance of which kills countless ideas and splendid plans: that the moment one definitely commits oneself, then Providence moves too, all sorts of things occur to help one that would never otherwise have occured. A whole stream of events issues from the decision, raising in one's favour all manner of unforeseen incidents and meetings and material assistance which no man could have dreamed would have come his way. Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it. Begin it now.

Function before fashion. '96 Contour SE "Toss the Contour into a corner, and it's as easy to catch as a softball thrown by a preschooler." -Edmunds, 1998
A
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
A
So, I don't feel like sorting through 100+ posts to find this, but what would the costs be for this type of a project. This would be a fun project. I just wish, I could get the two people in my area that know a lot about the contour engine together in order to work on a project like this. If I get the job I am thinking I will get. This project will become easier to do. As I will be making almost an addition $900 a month, before my insurrance goes down. I want to do something nobody has tried yet... Also, the car would be converted to a rear wheel drive car, am I correct?

95 SES Sold 99 SE Sport Sold 99 SVT T-Red Tan Interior. K&N, Magnecors, 19' Theorys, And some audio stuff.
A
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
A
Originally posted by 95Mike:
You guys want someone to step up to the plate? I'LL DO IT! I am willing to put in the time and effort and money involved to make this work! Now Chris, all I need is the v-8 out of your LS and I'll be ready to start.

hey look didn't even notice one of the guys I was talking about would like to do it... Hey man, I will help the whole way of the install, And return you know what your car has I want... .of course I will still pay lol. That is if it can be done the the 4.0l engine! lol.

95 SES Sold 99 SE Sport Sold 99 SVT T-Red Tan Interior. K&N, Magnecors, 19' Theorys, And some audio stuff.
Page 13 of 13 1 2 11 12 13

Moderated by  GTO Pete 

Link Copied to Clipboard