Wow... I just read the post, and I just wanna put my 2 cents in. I live in an apartment, therefore I cannot turn my home stereo up very loud. My car stereo is my sanity as is for most people. and as for comparing 80k speakers, most people will never even see a picture of a speaker that expensive. (me included) I have a car stereo that cost me about $600.00. It would not win any competitions, but it sure makes me happy, how does this suck nutz? and I do know that any decent sub can sound just as good as high priced one, to a regular guy. I realize that power handling and excursion are important to magazines and competitions, but for daily driving, it doesn't really mean much. You can only stand so much before your head gets blury and my two jensen ks212's ($35.00 a piece at k-mart)and my 175x2 jensen xa2250 ($100.00 at a flee market) in a regular square box, do that at about 1\2 way up. Yes I know I'm a cheapskate, but it really does sound great. The point is, if you don't like car audio, good for you, but to say it sucks nutz is an opinion, not fact. No matter how long you post #'s, and continue with garble, that will never change. Your great home stereo would be worthless to me, just as my great car stereo would be useless to you.