Originally posted by dnewma04:
The Genesis 1 was 160k when I heard it back in 1992. The company went out of business for a few years and came back last year. The current iteration of the Genesis 1 is 135k.

Anyway,

I think it has become clear that this guy is a hoax. I will respond to anything he posts, but purely for the entertainment of the rest of the group.

Clearly i am a hoax huh? lets see, i can back up everything i am saying, I am not magazine racing like the rest of you.

I will say the sunire, the original true sub, has deeper bass then even the 12 inch top model sub from jl. There is no way to dispute that. To me loudness and excursion mean nothing if it cant do 20hz. You said something about cerwin vega, that brand is a serious joke. their stoker long ago took a db win, but at only 40hz. I have heard 6.5 inchers drop deeper then that, Joseph audio for one. Ever heard of N.E.A.R.? they used to use 2 5.25 to hit 20.

I find it hilarious, no one has experience yet you jump on the post like your an engineer. I would advise the two of you to actually go out and listen to some home audio, also try REL, about all their subs are around 10 inch and play 20. True i have been spoiled by home audio to never really enjoy car, but if someone in the northwest doesnt believe me, you can listen to my home then ill take you to all the local stores to back up what im saying.

Car audio cannot compete with home. Even focal, a sister company of JM Lab, doesnt use the same drivers. Focal is built to a lesser quality. Also i knew an owner of a audio shop, he told me he gave up car cause, it sucks nuts.

please reread my previous post and take a hint.