Originally posted by contour se driver:

You defend him but look above, wattage isnt everything. Ever heard of sensitivity in a speaker? Also, how about a high current amp? You can have current without voltage, but you cannot have voltage without amps. Anyone in electronics\electric will know the pie chart, watts equal current time voltage. High voltage will not drive a low impedance and low sensitive speaker. High current will.

Also dave whatever said he listend to speakers costing twice as much as 80k, lets see thats, ummmm 160, but then he says they cost 135 and tried correcting me on his lack of reading skills. You guys are soo funny, car audio does suck nuts, when comparing to home audio, get over it. Dave know more? HAHAHAHA, he hasnt shown that he does. Look at his posts, has a hard time even knowing the basics. DYI of trash is what it is. You guys. If you losers eee me on the street dont wave, i dont want to know idiots.

I have never seen a bigger dumba$$ post on this board. EVER.

You almost seem to have a grasp on the basic principles of audio (car or home), but you fall flat on your face when trying to making any relevant point or argument.

I would suggest putting down the marketing trash you're reading from the audiophile magazines, reading up on good sources such as the Loudspeaker Design Cookbook and other non-marketing trash (surprisingly, even your much loathed JL Audio actually has some good info on their website in the "Tutorial" section). You're really just making a fool of yourself over, and over, and over again...

BTW, it's DIY as in "Do It Yourself". As in not listening to the marketing hype and garbage that companies like to spew to get you to buy their overpriced and underperforming equipment.

1999 Ford Contour SVT #900/2760 (SOLD) 2005 Mazda 6s 2003.5 Mazdaspeed Protege 1998 Ford Ranger 4x4