Originally posted by Sandman333:
Originally posted by starsky:
Ford sucks ... Want some cheese with that whine ??? Ford is no worse than the other brands . All cars are made to wear out so you go buy a new one. Even the foreign cars have problems But they like to hide their problems .
Wow, you didn't even read what I wrote, did you? If you had, you would see an example of how Ford hides its problems. As far as initial quality, Ford is behind most other manufacturers. I just spent a good deal of time on some VW forums, and there are no where near the number of quality complaints as there are on every Ford site I've been to (very many). Ford does suck, and it sounds to me like you are blinded by brand loyalty rather than looking at their quality problems objectively.
YOU rely on a VW forum to decide if a vw is a good car ??? YOU are stupid !! It sounds like YOU are blinded by brand loyalty not me . A heater switch that breaks years after the car was made is fords fault ?? Maybe the retard that has been beating the crap out of the switch is to blame . By the way my zetec is tour is 100 % original at 117,000 miles and even has the original heater switch and spark plugs . GO buy a VW bug in yellow and chat with the vw forum on how "CUTE" your cars are . Go bitch to mommy about your car .