Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
T
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
T
Adding to the offerings of front brake kits for the Contour, TCE now offers a basic rear kit conversion to compliment them. These rear conversions fit an 11.75x.81 vented rotor to an aluminum hat and move the stock caliper out to fit. This retains the stock parking brake.
Kits include; hats and rotors, adapter brackets, SS hoses and all the hardware needed. Options such as gas slotting, drilling and plating can be had for additional fees. Base kits are $435.
Purchase a front kit AND a rear before November 15 and receiver free ground shipping in the US.
Pictures and more info on the web site soon, for more info please call or email.

Less Bling, more Zing Todd/TCE www.tceperformanceproducts.com
S
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
S
Got any pics? I can't wait to see them!

T
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
T
What if you have drum brakes currently in the rear... could you provide a FULL conversion kit... or just what parts you would NOT include from the full conversion.. Thanks!

Chris
T
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
T
Sorry, only converting the stock disc to a larger one is what it's about. You'd have to pick up the rest of this on your own, and I suspect it's pricey. Might want to check the local 'yards'.

J
Flaming Biker Dude
Flaming Biker Dude
J
I want wilwwods in back too....any chance you are doing it?

People suck. Rev it till it MELTS.....
T
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
T
No you don't. You'll lose the parking brake and aside from the appearance of them, they won't do anything for the car for performance. First thing we'll need to do is make them not work as well as they could- i.e. de tune them.

But, if you want; I've got one or two sets of brackets left from the Cougar rear kit I did. Don't recall the total price, but I'd guess about $1000. It's not much different than a front kit so it ain't gonna be any cheaper.

Moderated by  Andy W._dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard