I am a mechanic, but unfortunately this doesn't matter when it comes to Ford recalls. I wanted them to just give me the harness so I could put it in, but they HAD to do it. So after getting the wire harness recall serviced at my local Ford dealer, I go pick it up, and then about 6 or so hours later, the power steering hose blows!!!!!! I look at it, and they did not attach a holddown bracket for the hose, and it was RUBBING on the serpentine belt. So with no power steering I drive it back to FORD dealer IN A FURY! Then to top it all off, the service manager tryed to say it was coincidence!!!!! At this point I was looking for my boxing gloves, and after wipping out my ASE Certification card from my wallet, and threatening to call Ford service regional rep. I'm telling him how can it be coincidence that for the past six years every new belt I've put on worked for years!! After about an hour of runnin around in circles, I FINALLY got some cooperation from them. I told them I wanted METICULOUS repair, and that I wanted them to put on a NEW serp belt (since the old one was oil soaked), and the reluctantly agreed. NEVER again will I deal with that place. Hopefully, there are no more recalls that need to be serviced on my Tour, as I may have to just fix them myself from now on. Ford Service sucks

'95 CONTOUR SE -Enkei 16s -SVT wannabe -Dual escapes w/ 2 1/2" stainless tips -True LED taillight conversion -Audi Xenon Projector Retrofit -Mp3 deck, dual 10s