Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
The S/C should produce boost in the summer (as far as I know, S/Cs are not seasonal workers ). I think he's just stating that the cooler the incoming air, the better and better it feels!
Mark, you're not selling your car are you? I'll buy your S/C off you.

Derek Scion xB 5-spd Previous: 2000 Silver Frost SVT Please share the road with cyclists.
W
Back In Black
Back In Black
W
The only way you'll get the SC is if the car goes w/ it. $14k obo and its yours.
-Mark

1999 Black-N-Tan SVT Contour #291 Check out CD338.com:: The Premier Ford Fusion Site!
F
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
F
what size intercooler can fit in there, with the SC in there.

J
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
J
I can tell you with little doubt you will not find room for an intercooler. It is just too tight.

That being said, I will also tell you that my SC'd SVT is and has been working well as a daily driver for a long time. I do notice better performance with cooler air, but you do get boost in the summer.

Jim

98.5 SVT, Vortech SC, Bassani, Quaiffe, Clutchmasters Stg. 3, H&R's/Konis, BAT 22mm Sway Bar, 17" Momo Arrows, Michelin Pilot Sports, Sparco Front Brace, HPP Rear Brace, PIAA fogs & headlights.
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
Originally posted by JETNBYA:
I can tell you with little doubt you will not find room for an intercooler. It is just too tight.

That being said, I will also tell you that my SC'd SVT is and has been working well as a daily driver for a long time. I do notice better performance with cooler air, but you do get boost in the summer.

Jim

Finally, a s/c SVT on the west coast. do you wanna sell your car? Everybody that wants to sell theirs is too far away from me.

95 SE Modded - Gone 98 E0 Black SVT - Gone 98 se sport - Broken 00 T-Red SVT - Nice
F
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
F
Originally posted by 95Mike:

Finally, a s/c SVT on the west coast. do you wanna sell your car? Everybody that wants to sell theirs is too far away from me.

There is another guy in the bay area with a SC'd SVT. Was on the boards a bit and showed off his car a few times but I think work has him too busy these days to keep in touch.

Nice car and crazy fast.

Money doesn't always bring happiness. People with ten million dollars are no happier than people with nine million dollars ~ Hobart Brown
A
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
A

There is, if not the T/C kit won't come with one.

J
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
J
Originally posted by 95Mike:

Jim

For the right price I could be persuaded to sell her. But, I am not trying to sell, and I don't know what I would replace her with.

Jim

98.5 SVT, Vortech SC, Bassani, Quaiffe, Clutchmasters Stg. 3, H&R's/Konis, BAT 22mm Sway Bar, 17" Momo Arrows, Michelin Pilot Sports, Sparco Front Brace, HPP Rear Brace, PIAA fogs & headlights.
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
Hmmmmmmm....

PM me a price if you want. Bare in mind that I'd have to pay to have it shipped to me.

95 SE Modded - Gone 98 E0 Black SVT - Gone 98 se sport - Broken 00 T-Red SVT - Nice
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard