Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
Damn those ricers to hell!

Too bad you didnt come up anyway...i was there till 10.

Oh well, it was still a fun run and I had a nice drive all by my lonesome.

2000 Contour SE Sport Originator of the Beowulf Headlight Mod and the Beowulf CAI
L
Webmaster
Webmaster
L
Wow, that's quite a story!

What gets me is how stupid those people are... do they really think they can get away with sustaining 100+ on I5? They are putting so many lives at risk! Idiots! I hope they all lose their licenses permanently.

-Lance

Lance Kinley CEG Webmaster 95 SE, "Cassandra" 10 years!
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
Hmmm...
It's a good thing that I wasn't meeting you. That happened within a few miles of my house!!
I admire your composure. Under the circumstances I would have taken the Rice-bait. Surely by the time the cops appeared, I'd be well worthy of a few tickets.
I'm sorry I missed it, but I suppose it was for the best.

So you never got a ticket for the missing front plate?

'99 Contour SVT - Black Beauty - (5/1999 - 8/2003) '01 VW Jetta GLX VR6 (Black on Black) ...Always clean, Always mean.
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
I guess the good thing is that I didn't have time to play. When everyone caught up on me I jumped into third to get in front of that truck...I wasn't sure if the lead guy could slow down in time! The cops appeared like 30 seconds after I first noticed the ricers, so I guess I really didn't have the time to play. Good thing too. As far as my license plate, it was in my front window so I guess they let that slide. All in all I was very lucky. With my driving record I'm surprised I didn't get a ticket at all.

'98 SVT Contour, in at least 639 pieces 4 Speed MTX...synchro and shift fork replacement in progress
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
Glad everything worked out.
Seems like every meet has a runin with the cops.

I think it was Dan from Canada who got stopped the last time. He a ticket, so consider yourself lucky.

... and stop racing rice

'99 Contour SVT - Black Beauty - (5/1999 - 8/2003) '01 VW Jetta GLX VR6 (Black on Black) ...Always clean, Always mean.
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  kerrychin_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard