I updated Troy at SVT's email address at the beginning of this thread. Seems I had an old address listed before. He was nice enough to call me at work and find out what was going on with the car. Talked briefly about what went wrong and he is going to give the dealership a call. Honestly, he stated that there might not be much he can do but would try anyway. Also let him know if the engineers do take a look at the engine and find anything out to give me a call or email with any info that might come from that.

He did recomend for those of you that like to drive really aggressive or race, that baffling or an oil pump system would be a good idea for added security. He also mentioned he was a little weary of putting extra oil in the car due to the fact that whipping/foaming might occur.

Overall I would say it was nice to receive the personal call from Troy at SVT to let me know the emails and this thread have not gone unoticed. That's it for now.

Chad
-----------------
http://www.1dzine.com
jetski@mindless.com
98.5 SVT ? KKM Tru Rev ? Glasspack instead of resonator ? Dyno Max Super Turbo Muffler w/Brospeed 3.5" Rolled tips ? Brembo/KVR Cross Drilled Cadnium Front Rotors and KVR Carbon Brake Pads ? Blown Engine Replaced @ 41K