In reply to:

Once again i see the IQ from some of you shooting through the roof(heavy sarcasm implied) try making a point, it doesnt take any intellegence to diss someone with different views as you. Raising a little mayhem is a good way to learn things you dont know (i.e. i didnt know about that boss mustang nor was i aware that shelby wasnt always with ford, altough i think he always used thier powerplants).

Raising mayhem appears to be your whole goal when you show up out of nowhere to insult us on our own forum. We call that trolling. Perhaps you are moving around the net with some noble intent to convince others that your opinion is correct, but this does not appear to be the case when you make statements (quoted below) such as your opening post and subsequent posts. You are either inciting conflict or are very thick-headed in thinking you are making intelligent conversation. Then AFTER you make these statements you attempt to convince us that you wanted intelligent discussion. I would say more and argue many intelligent points, but you will throw up even more examples of hearsay about cars don't even own, citing facts you can't properly support, or siting facts that are outright wrong.
I almost feel like I am wasting my time explaining to you why some of us won't take the time to argue with you, but then this in itself is an argument. So I guess you could say I am responding to the only intelligent argument that you made, the fact that we resorted to expletives. So far nothing else merrits all the attention you are getting so if you want to make a good point, take some time and write an essay to post that we can read.

warmonger

In reply to:

except for certian classic cars from ths sixtys fords lick the male lower extremity.

In reply to:

So pease get your family, soccor mom, almost mini van, grocery getters off of the track.

Former owner of '99 CSVT - Silver #222/2760 356/334 wHP/TQ at 10psi on pump gas! See My Mods '05 Volvo S40 Turbo 5 AWD with 6spd, Passion Red '06 Mazda5 Touring, 5spd,MTX, Black