I drive my Contour every day, everywhere I go. Rain, snow, sleet, hail - can't be stopped. And I enjoy driving it all the time. Why does that bother you?

I take all the extra crap out of the car, drive it to the drag strip, and race it without doing anything else but window chalking my number and dial-in on. Heck, I have a trophy in my living room that I earned that way. From a bracket racing event organized by a GM club.

Guess what? You can bracket race just about anything, and that form of racing is more about driver skill than how fast the car is. I don't need a car that (direct from the showroom foor) can beat 90% of all other cars in a heads-up race in order to enjoy racing.

To say "such and such isn't a race car" is pretty ignorant, as there are a few different ways to race cars that don't depend on massive cubes for power.

I don't mind differing opinions, but with a name of "fordistrash", you start with one strike against you. Be careful where you take your debate, or you'll find it ended early and permanantly.