You can dissagree with my view of ford cars, but insulting my intellegence and social status, sounds like you dont have an actual arguement. As to the 430HP on the ZL1,it was under rated for insurance purposes. 430 was also the rating on the stock L71 427. I also think you all are missing my point. I have 2 main problems with fords. A) the contour is not a race car never has been it never will be. B) Chevy smallblock parts fit all chevy smallblocks regardless of displacement (granted a 283 crank will require some crazy bearrings in a 400 block it isnt ideal but it will work)not all ford 351 parts fit all ford 351s. You are also overlooking another statement i made. There are some cars made by ford that are absolutly excellent; shelby gt350/500 , gt40 , the shelby cobra (the 289 was an amazing little powerplant). I guess my real question is why you would spend a bunch of money on a 4 door car and all sorts of little kits and junk when you could buy a stock Z28 that would absolutly eat it.