Originally posted by TheGreatOne:
Matt, they should fit just fine, since you have the 16" SVT wheels which are needed for clearance issues. However, just putting the bigger rotor on would be pointless...for one it wouldn't fit, but then you still have a smaller pad/caliper, which kinda defeats the purpose. Not to mention to make the stock svt caliper work you'd need some sort of bracket to raise it up. You'll need the SVTF calipers AND rotors. Chris A. should have all the part numbers, I've only got the caliper boxes so those are the only numbers Ihave. You cna always contact bill jenkins, he'll know exactly what you need.

I'm talking about rotor replacements for the focus SE / zx3-5, not SVT... wonderin if they're the same size as my SE brakes? i know the svt rotors are bigger.. i drive with small wheels in the winter though so that wont do...

-Matt "Pain heals, chicks dig scars, and glory lasts forever!" will do/pay just about anything for the following parts: CF sunroof glass replacement OEM CF trunk Non OEM style cf or fiberglass hood not the cf1 design