Originally posted by HisSvt:
Originally posted by Hector:
Originally posted by HisSvt:
Originally posted by I-Dom-In-8:
Alll I have to say is Talk is cheap. Stop saying my car willl do this my car wull do that. Bring the car to the track and prove it. Until then stop yacking.

HAHAHAHA dude i have more track time than all you foo's

not starting anything , sorry father
I think he is saying bring your wife's car. You did say it could beat me and Kevin and has yet to be at the track with the CEG.

i raced her car at the track and beat joe can you or kev beat joe nope and that was when her car was stock maybe i'll bring her's out just for fun in the spring since i'm also working on her car too, but i am done racing this year have to work alot now to change some parts on BOTH car's , having 2 tours is twice the fun and twice the money

of course that was before some of joes mods when he was still running 17's all the time

Ohhh and Btw i did beat joe WHEN we raced. As far as Time wise i ran a 16.8 and i have the time slip to prove it. You ran a suppose 17 flat either way JOE is 16.8 as well, What does that mean Your not beating joe or me then. Now im not trying to be a prick but im sick of the Talking just like you were when people were talking about there cars and how they can beat you. And what did you say, it means notn till you take it to the track.

Team Evo Staz: You know why they call it Skunkworks? Everyone: Why? Staz: Because everything that comes out of it stinks!!! Steeda-I hate you stazi