www.ChicagoCEG.com 2006 White Grand Prix
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally posted by I-Dom-In-8:
Alll I have to say is Talk is cheap. Stop saying my car willl do this my car wull do that. Bring the car to the track and prove it. Until then stop yacking.

HAHAHAHA dude i have more track time than all you foo's

not starting anything , sorry father

L
CEG road warrior
CEG road warrior
L
Originally posted by HisSvt:
Alll I have to say is Talk is cheap. Stop saying my car willl do this my car wull do that. Bring the car to the track and prove it. Until then stop yacking.

I think he is saying bring your wife's car. You did say it could beat me and Kevin and has yet to be at the track with the CEG.

Hector 2003 Rally Red Mitsubishi Evolution VIII 257HP/259TQ 2005 Lapis Blue Mazda 6s RET: 00 Cabernet Red Ford Contour Zetec ATX SUPERCHARGED 160HP/141TQ
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally posted by Hector:

I think he is saying bring your wife's car. You did say it could beat me and Kevin and has yet to be at the track with the CEG.

i raced her car at the track and beat joe can you or kev beat joe nope and that was when her car was stock maybe i'll bring her's out just for fun in the spring since i'm also working on her car too, but i am done racing this year have to work alot now to change some parts on BOTH car's , having 2 tours is twice the fun and twice the money

of course that was before some of joes mods when he was still running 17's all the time

Last edited by HisSvt; 10/20/02 01:00 AM.
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

and again i said before her car AT RT.66 ran 17.0 bone stock so i'm sure it will run faster even now but i have some work to do her car needs a little tlc right now, on the maintence side

S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
woopiee dooooo

N
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
N
Originally posted by nitros:
alots o people are starting to buy contours
because some of us know how to represent. w00t w00t

same thing with probes lots o people gettin those too. by people i mean the younger crowd.

yeah that means more parts to be found in the bone yards soon

LMFAO, o yea, mine might be there soon, if im not careful.

Experience is the worst teacher; it gives the test before presenting the lesson. Why do you need the cats when u have dogs 04 WRX - TOTALED 3-5-05 Previoius Owned: 96 Contour LX with svt kit
I
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
I

and again i said before her car AT RT.66 ran 17.0 bone stock so i'm sure it will run faster even now but i have some work to do her car needs a little tlc right now, on the maintence side

Once again talk is cheap, That run where you say you ran a 17 stock well wheres the vid. You say you have the vid right, Well post it. The best i seen was 17.2 and joe ran a 17.4 and joe didnt have the mods he had so whats your point. Just bring it to the track or dyno.

Team Evo Staz: You know why they call it Skunkworks? Everyone: Why? Staz: Because everything that comes out of it stinks!!! Steeda-I hate you stazi
L
CEG road warrior
CEG road warrior
L

Once again talk is cheap, That run where you say you ran a 17 stock well wheres the vid. You say you have the vid right, Well post it. The best i seen was 17.2 and joe ran a 17.4 and joe didnt have the mods he had so whats your point. Just bring it to the track or dyno.
Bring it to the track, bring it to the track.

Hector 2003 Rally Red Mitsubishi Evolution VIII 257HP/259TQ 2005 Lapis Blue Mazda 6s RET: 00 Cabernet Red Ford Contour Zetec ATX SUPERCHARGED 160HP/141TQ
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
I just find it funny how Joe and I had to drag you two to the track the first time and now you guys thing you are Pro drag racers

2003 Subaru WRX some mods Even if you don't have the answer, you certainly have to admire the problem. aka ZetecRacing
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  hetfield_dup1, Loco4G63 

Link Copied to Clipboard