I wouldn't do the TH fix. FORD parts sells an updated canister that goes on that tube where everyone puts that cap in for the TH fix. I tryed the TH fix once, and it seemed to help a bit, until like a year went by, and then the car would mysteriously die on me sometimes when pushing in the clutch, coming to a stop. Then it would happen all the time. I'd rev it up, let it idle down, and it would run fine for a minute, but then when it would switch to close loop again, the computer would close the ISC motor enough to stall the engine. I maybe have another problem somewhere due to everthing getting more aged, but when I took out the TH fix cap from the tube, now it runs fine again and never dies, holds idle stable. I checked the ISC motor for carbon, and it is clean and controls the idle just as it should. But the Ford updated canister should be the correct fix for the moosing resonance problem. The canister sits right to the inside of the shock tower on the driver's side, connected to the tube that goes to the ISC motor from the intake air boot.

'95 CONTOUR SE -Enkei 16s -SVT wannabe -Dual escapes w/ 2 1/2" stainless tips -True LED taillight conversion -Audi Xenon Projector Retrofit -Mp3 deck, dual 10s