Well for the last week i've been playing around with my own intake, I've had a k&n for a while just hooked on at the end, then last week i cut out the part of the beox that comes forward, and then this weekend i started to work on the intake itself. Our tb is 2 5/8 so i looked forever for 2,5 felxible tube and had no luck, so went with 2. This personally doesnt make much sense to me to shrink our inkae size just to have it open up later on. So here is imy current plan, I have a 2" to 3" rubber convertor, the 2 inch goes over the tb so it goes straight to 3 inch right off the tb so i dont have to go down to 2 inch, then i'm going to a local exhaust shop and haveing them mandreal bend the pipe for my, they said 10 buucks for 3 inch, so hopefully by this weekend or next i can get pics up of my intake, so basically i'm planning on going 3 inch all the way to the maf sensor then dremeling out my fender walla dn shoving the kand n up in there and routing some dryer tubing up to it then drillign out the holes to put int eh sensors. After that possibly wrap it in exhaust tape to keep the heat out. So... theres my plan, what do all you guys think??? Critisims or suggestions kindly welcomed.

Derek Johnson 88 TurboTBird 32psi, t3/t4 bb 50trim, megasquirt, 3 bar map, 50lb inj, roller cam w adj. gear, header, 3" downpipe and full exhaust, gutted intake manifolds, spec stg 3 95SE 3L gone