I think it would be cool as hell for this group to be as tight as some of the others. I definately think it has the potential. Like I said, I've never been to a meet so the only perspective I have is from my computer. I think we can all agree that the online presence of this group is not very impressive and with that perspective I've never felt the urge to make it to a meet where, from what I hear, is when the true(cool) nature of the group comes out. But I can't tell that from all the bickering that goes on online. I love my car. I fell in love with the contour when I first saw it in 1994. I'm interested in chilling with people that feel the same way but I sure as heck don't need to deal with some of the things that go on in here. If the CCEG makes a turn for the better I would love to meet each and every one of you. I've already met a couple and if the rest of you are as "normal" and cool as they are then that would be tight. Don't get me wrong, I wish for the best and you won't find me contributing to the downfall of the CCEG.

Talk to you all tomorrow.